Hello

Hello, my name is Gav.

I'm English, but been living in Australia for a few years.

Some of my fav comedies are; Garth Marenghi's Darkplace, I'm Alan Partridge, Peep Show, The Mighty Boosh, Spaced, Brass Eye, Jam, Man To Man with Dean Learner, The Office, Extras, Knowing Me Knowing You, Look Around You, Coogan's Run, Phoenix Nights, Fist Of Fun, TMWRNJ, Attention Scum, The League of Gentlemen, the list really does go on...

Anyway, hello!

Good moaning. :)

*insert Australian cliché here*

Hello and welcome! :)

Thanks for the welcome. :)

Hawdy!
No, wait, thats Texas...
Oh, yeah:
G'Day mate!

Quote: jeej @ May 19 2008, 6:36 AM BST

Some of my fav comedies are; Garth Marenghi's Darkplace, I'm Alan Partridge, Peep Show, The Mighty Boosh, Spaced, Brass Eye, Jam, Man To Man with Dean Learner, The Office, Extras, Knowing Me Knowing You, Look Around You, Coogan's Run, Phoenix Nights, Fist Of Fun, TMWRNJ, Attention Scum, The League of Gentlemen, the list really does go on...

Wow, you have almost perfect taste!

(Well in other words, the same as mine.)

Did he mention Dr Who? Did he?

He was only doing comedies!

There's nothing funny about Who. Especially not Catherine Tate...
(ha.)

I don't know, some bits are so ridiculous they're just hilarious.

There's lots of funny bits.

But yeah, it's not a comedy!

I really want to make a joke about DT...I must resist...

Hello Gav Jeej.

Heyyahh Gav.

Quote: jeej @ May 19 2008, 6:36 AM BST

The only ones I like from there are Peep show and The Office.

Seriously, only those two?

How anyone could not find Partridge amusing I'll never know. But each to their own.

Out of interest, what stuff do you like? In particular, stuff from the last 15 years or so.

Dunno

I never use to watch sitcoms before. Since I took media for gcses I watched some like Gavin and Stacey, that ones alright otherwise sitcoms arnt really what I watch.