ITV sitcom releases, we want more of... Page 2

Quote: zooo @ July 23 2008, 6:57 PM BST

The girl off that was on that thing with Reece in it!

The girl in question is Joanna Burrows, real name Killie Bright. Last programme I saw with her in would of been 'Bad Girls', a few years ago.

Quote: zooo @ July 23 2008, 6:57 PM BST

The girl off that was on that thing with Reece in it!

Thing? Shearsmith?

Yes, you know, where he was playing you!

Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!! I knew I recognised her from somewhere! Couldn't put my finger on it! Aw. :)

I liked her.

She was on Maid Marian as well!

So she was! :)

Quote: SteveBu @ July 23 2008, 6:52 PM BST

I know that this may be abit of a long shot... but what about ITV's 'Tripper's Day' and 'Slinger's Day'? I loved these two comedies but I also know that they are considered as flops!

All that remains of the show on the internet is a youtube video of an advert advertising episode 1 of Slingers Day. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOehGXE6dik

And the theme Tunes- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLD6u_-beE0

Would like to see the following ITV shows on DVD

Second Thoughts - Series 2 & Beyond
Watching - Series 3 & Beyond
The Upper Hand
Surigical Spirit - Series 2 & Beyond
Barbara
Faith In The Future
May To December - Series 3 & Beyond

Agreed.

Also

The Piglet Files
Is It Legal?

I wish ITV 3 would do what they used to do and show old comedies on a saturday insated it is usually either Touch Of Frost or Morse weekend/day. At least that way some of the shows could at least bee shown/watched again.

Also agreed! :)

I'd like to see 'Dead Man Weds' and 'Hardware' on DVD. Actually think series 1 of hardware is available in Australia but not series 2

I liked Hardware, remember loving the opening episode of Dead Man Weds, but then the rest of the series was a serious anti-climax.

Mike88 contact Network DVD with your suggestions, because I too would like to see Watching Series 3 beyond, The Upper Hand and Surgical Spirit Series 2 beyond released onto DVD. I have contacted them about it. You should too, more the better. I hope one day we will get more of these shows on DVD

Ah, The Piglet Files. I used to like that. I wonder if its up on YouTube.

*Hurries off to YouTube*