howdy

Hi im Si,
look forward to writing and chatting together. wish id found this place earlier Wales

Hi,
Like the little flag smiley thing I'm Gav (hence the username). Welcome and I look foward to reading your stuff. What sorta comedy you into?
Any way done the handshake thing, I must return to building my bar in the basement.

Welcome Si hope you enjoy it here

Wales
Thx guys,

Im into good comedy. simple! Larry David is king. I love Curb your eunthsiasm, but im a huge fan of uk comedy, the pythons, dads army, marion and geoff, green wing, very underrated. I dont like factory comedy like two pints, made to be made. My opinion is that unpredictability is the key to comedy. If someone knows the punchline it isnt a joke its a story. just my personal opinion. Oh i love The Boosh. but yeah i love the usual milarchy. Porridge, blackadder, Alan Partridge is great. The office cant help but be an influence. My target audience is definetly Teleision, a bbc audience. Im aiming for bbc 3.

Salutations Si and welcome to the group.

Welcome Si and very good luck to you. I tried writing years ago and had some nice letters back..(Nice letters back didn't pay the rent)

Aitch,

Wave
H im already a fan. I loved steptoe, genius. yeah im hoping the letters will start to include cheques. one day. :(

Hi Si. I love snakey names.

Gavin: Does your basement bar do real ale?

hello nice to meet you and welcome to the site

My bar does all kinds of ale's fella whats your poison, even got a cute barmaid whos a little to flirty. No Alcho pops though, strictly no trainers I'm afraid :D

Is she too dirty,
Is she too flirty,
Does she like what you like?

etc.