What should I watch now?

After watching "As Times Goes By" "Good Neighbors" "Vicar of Dibley" "Class Act" "Cold Feet" "Couplings"....following my taste here? I'm out of programs!

What DVDs can you all suggest?

Thanks from the states,
Wyatt

Good question! *strokes chin*

Quite a range there though. As Time Goes By couldn't be much more different from Coupling, I don't think! The Good Life (Good Neighbors in the US) and The Vicar of Dibley are probably the closest two there!

Have you seen Blackadder? One Foot in the Grave? Fawlty Towers? Waiting for God?

You seem to like your surburbon comedy. Watch 'Keeping up Appearances' and 'My Family'- you'll definetly like them. Also as Aaron suggested, watch 'One Foot in the Grave' it is surburbon but with moments of tragedy and so many dark moments. It's a true classic comedy.

I suddenly fancy some bourbon biscuits.

I would second Keeping Up Appearances, from the shows you like that you've listed.

Good thunking. KUA is a great show to check out. And going from that and Coupling, 'Allo 'Allo! could be well worth your time too.

(suburban*)

Game On
Men Behaving Badly
The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin

Good luck in your quest!

Rising Damp!

<--- Blackadder, especially Blackadder II.

Thanks for all the great suggestions...I have in fact seen many of the programs you have given...I didn't want to bore you with the entire list. That being said...I have often wondered about "'Allo 'Allo!"...."One Foot In the Grave" and "Blackadder" so I believe those are next on the list.

Oh, regarding "Fall & Rise of Reggie"....I have read the books at least 3 times...but worried the program would NEVER live up to the books.....well....opinions please!

It's down to individual preference really. I've seen some people say they're equal, some better, and some worse. Definitely worth checking out though, if only for the utterly sublime performance of Leonard Rossiter.

Ever Decreasing Circles

The Chuckle Brothers.

Nightingales, Shelly or even, if you want to move Stateside, Curb Your Enthusiasm.

How about Terry and June?

Quote: Baumski @ April 9 2008, 2:57 PM BST

Nightingales, Shelly or even, if you want to move Stateside, Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Wyatt is from the US, so has probably seen it already!

Quote: Bad dog @ April 9 2008, 3:18 PM BST

How about Terry and June?

Actually, that isn't a bad suggestion at all.