Theme Music Page 2

Maaaaaaaaariiiiaaannnnnnnnnnnnnn

*sings to self*

So, basically, what we're saying is any sitcom starring Danny John Jules = great theme song.

It would seem that that statement is growing in its validity, yes.

I'm not a huge fan of Red Dwarf, but I think the theme song is fantastic.

My mate met Maid Marian in a pub in Greenwich once and said she was a really good laugh. Not the original, medievel one but the woman who played her in that show I mean. The medievel one's a real sourpuss apparently.

Kate Lonergan. I'd love to meet her. Interesting she was spotted in Greenwich. Lived there for a year but didn't see a single famous face!

Loved the early Spin City theme tune before it was watered down somewhat.

Quote: Aaron @ January 26, 2007, 11:06 PM

Are we talking sitcom? If so, Maid Marian and Her Merry Men. Otherwise, I'd have to think. The Fiddley Foodle Bird was bloody brilliant though.

oh I loved that show when I was (more of) a kid! I used to get the first series out of the library every week :D but I havent seen a whole episode in ages-I saw the one where Robin impersonates Richard O'Brien in Crystal Maze though-I loved that one

I, erm, 'acquired' copies of all four series before the DVDs started coming out. Still very funny, almost 20 years later.

Quote: Aaron @ January 27, 2007, 1:00 PM

Kate Lonergan. I'd love to meet her. Interesting she was spotted in Greenwich. Lived there for a year but didn't see a single famous face!

Haha, even worse I think she told him she lived in Greenwich! This was about 5 years ago. Depressingly he was quite drunk (it was already mid-afternoon by the time he bumped into her) and he referred to her as 'Maid Marian' throughout their entire interaction. That's the calibre of friend I regularly attract.

ROFL, I can just imagine the scene. I'll have to keep an eye out when I'm down there and see if I can spot her myself.

Steptoe and Son (Ron Grainer BBC radiophonic workshop of Dr Who fame I think)
Dads Army
Please Sir
New Statesman
What ever happened to the likely lads

Blimey all oldies!

Oh yeah! The Office (just to prove I still can eat solid food)