Hey all

Hey All,

I'm not one to usually be doing this as I'm normally at the backend of sites but I thought it would be better to do one.

My names Joey Matthews (as you've probably guessed)

I'm a proud parent of two children, husband and family man. I'm twenty years young (not old) least not so far... Laughing out loud I have many interest and hobbies, one being the reason why I joined this place. I've always enjoyed british sitcoms, as I couldn't get away from them as a kid. (both my parents are huge sitcom junkies)

My main intersts are poetry and songwriting, I also enjoy creative concept designs/html and all things theme/skin related and have a strong interest in running sites. (I run and own around 12 sites) but less of that. Usually I'm to busy running those but I thought I'd dabble in a true passion of mine. So I joined =)

~Joey

Wow! Two kids, married, happy family ... and only 20 (me too)! You've been a busy boy, haven't you? ;)

Welcome, welcome etc. Good to have another fan on board. I'm surrounded by cynical, bitter aspiring comedy writers! :O

Two kids at 20! May all your writing be as fertile. Welcome to the boards.

Hello! Welcome to the show!

Hi Joey Wave

I'm a songwriter aswell. I've written to all my favorite songs. None of them have replied yet though :(

Have fun on da boards :)

Quote: Aaron @ April 4 2008, 8:15 AM BST

Wow! Two kids, married, happy family ... and only 20 (me too)! You've been a busy boy, haven't you? ;)

Welcome, welcome etc. Good to have another fan on board. I'm surrounded by cynical, bitter aspiring comedy writers! :O

I tend not to do things by halfs.. Laughing out loud

Oh I've never been so busy in my life but it's well worth it, before I spent most of my free-time watching tv and playing video games like every other teen. Now I've got a free gym pass (to sorta say) love the exercise 'Pleased'

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! It's a really nice site,
~Joey

Free gym pass, eh? Where is it you live?

(I really should go more often.)

Nottingham..

(Not as bad as the media makes out)
~Joey

Ooh ooh, I've been there. Robin Hood 'n' shit, innit?

Yes, we can't escape our hero robin. :P

LOL... =)
~Joey

I preferred Maid Marian.

(And Her Merry Men, of course!)

(Come on, we're the same age, PLEASE tell me you get that.)

Hello, Joey!
Welcome to the board Wave

Quote: Joey Matthews @ April 5 2008, 1:21 AM BST

Nottingham..

(Not as bad as the media makes out)
~Joey

Hi There Joe, nice to have another Nottingham boy on the forum.

No, it's not as bad as people say... what area of Nottingham do you come from? I will then judge how strong your accent is likely to be/ how well off you are :D

Hi Welcome.

Quote: Paul W @ April 5 2008, 12:52 PM BST

Hi There Joe, nice to have another Nottingham boy on the forum.

No, it's not as bad as people say... what area of Nottingham do you come from? I will then judge how strong your accent is likely to be/ how well off you are :D

LOL

I can tell these place will be a fun place to visit. :D

I'm from aspley, although the quite part.. (well when the kids aren't off) Accent? I wouldn't consider myself to have a strong accent, fairly normal but what is that exactly. LOL

Always good to see another located in nottingham...
~Joey

P.s One small question.. Forest? or County (I'm hoping second but what the heck)

Thanks again everyone...