The last thing you bought online.... Page 3

Wow!
Sexy ladeee.

I'd like an extra 3 inches please.

(no jokes)

Laughing out loud
Well I like the trousers to hit the tops of my shoes. I have to go to TopShop tall, yet I am only 5ft 7.

I'm 5'4"

Same as Bill Oddie.

:(

Quote: ian_w @ March 9, 2008, 8:17 PM

Attention from lots of girls Aaron ;) - dangling their half-exposed bosoms in front of me while they messed with my hair and face, touching me alllllll over!

It was a worthwhile sacrafice!

And I was drunk.

Where's that 'have you ever regretted anything you've posted' thread? Laughing out loud

Laughing out loud

Quote: Charley @ March 9, 2008, 8:47 PM

I am only 5ft 7.

Quote: zooo @ March 9, 2008, 8:54 PM

I'm 5'4"

We should poool our combined knowledge (and money) and research height-growth drug thingies!

P.S. How tall is Tennant?

Cool Aaron, never heard of it but cool.

Quote: Aaron @ March 9, 2008, 9:09 PM

P.S. How tall is Tennant?

He's 6'1"

:O

Quote: zooo @ March 9, 2008, 11:05 PM

He's 6'1"

:O

Bastard!

Yay for 6'1 people! I hear people who are 6'1 are smarter then the average college professor.

Are you, perchance, 6'1"?

Me too!

:D

Quote: zooo @ March 9, 2008, 11:35 PM

Are you, perchance, 6'1"?

Our deity is also psychic!

To move away from the thread topic, but on a similar subject, what was the best thing you bought in 2007?

For me, it's got to be either my Top Up TV box, or my PocketSurfer 2. :D

Maybe my HDD DVD Recorder, but now I'm no longer a friend of Sky Digital, I'm wanting to buy a really decent Freeview recorder, whilst still keeping my HDD DVD (plays DivX) ;)

Aaron - that blood donor sketch is sensational. "4 pints? That's an armful" or the equivalent....love it.

I just bought this groovy son of a bitch. http://www.retroclobber.co.uk/tv-t-shirts/sesame-street-count-von-count-t-shirt.aspx