Mrs Thursday?

Spurred on by Mrs In-betweeny ... I remember what I thought was a sitcom about a real in-betweeny (maid) called Mrs Thursday who inherited her bosses wealth. It doesn't feature in the BSG list of Sitcoms - I guess there's a reason!

I think they used to run it on a Thursday too!

What scheduling! :)

You what? Do you mean that you remember a show about a maid? Who inherited her boss's cash. And her name was Mrs Thursday?

Hey you catch on quick! :)

It was a big hit as I recall and the character in it became 'a national treasure' for a short while!

Sorry then, doesn't ring any bells to me. Maybe not a sitcom? Not British? A wind-up? :-/

It was on telly and British .. I'll Google it sometime! It certainly seemed like a sitcom! :)

I remember it. It featured a famous old actress whose name I can't remember - but it hardly compares to a transexual who looks like Charley does it.

Transexuals are bor-ing..

I think it was Katherine Harrison who played Mrs T or Kathleen Harison? Must Google it..

Quote: David Chapman @ March 4, 2008, 11:43 PM

I remember it. It featured a famous old actress whose name I can't remember - but it hardly compares to a transexual who looks like Charley does it.

I may look like a tranny but I will be waving my nickers mate, long long after you. Daisy pushing bastard. :D

Sorry Frankie, no idea on Mrs Thursday!

Quote: Charley @ March 5, 2008, 1:27 AM

I may look like a tranny but I will be waving my nickers mate, long long after you. Daisy pushing bastard. :D

Who says I want to wave your knickers?

Quote: David Chapman @ March 5, 2008, 1:29 AM

Who says I want to wave your knickers?

You want to sniff them & lick them you do. You would only wave them to waft. Dirty bugger!!!!

Quote: Charley @ March 5, 2008, 1:31 AM

You want to sniff them & lick them you do. You would only wave them to waft. Dirty bugger!!!!

You're right there. But don't tell anyone though. Promise?

I promise.

I WILL KEEP YOUR NICKER FETISH TO MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Quote: Charley @ March 5, 2008, 1:36 AM

I promise.

I WILL KEEP YOUR NICKER FETISH TO MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Thank you. We can't have it spread about.

Never heard of this.