Looking for the name of a sitcom.

I'm looking for the name of a sitcom, I believe it's from the 1990's.

The main character is a man, about 30 years old. He works at an office, and does as little work as possible. Instead he takes credit for his friends work. He's got an indian secretary, who he is always making fun of.

He's got a beautiful girlfiend (perhaps a model). His boss is an older man, who makes a lot of sexjokes.

If anyone could tell me the name of the sitcom, I would really appreciate it =)
Haven't seen it for years, so I don't remember much of it.

An Indian secretary doesn't ring any bells. Any other clues?

Nothing is flickering yet.

Where's Mark Lewisohn when you need him...

Not writing a third edition. Bastard.

Half of it sounds a bit like According to Bex. But it obviously isn't.

Another pointless post from zooo!

Given my record, I think we can forgive you the odd "pointless" contribution.

And I'm afraid I can't think of anything either. Any more clues, Albie?

I think there only was one season, around 10 episodes. Must be about 10 years scince I saw it, so I really can´t think of anything else. I will try to remember some more helpful clues.

Thanks for trying =)

Don't suppose you could describe any of the people? Hair colour (or lack of), etc? *scratches head*

God, I hate not being able to answer these questions. I have failed you! Teary

It's not another one like Leevil made up is it?

What does his girlfriend look like? Tall, short, thin, fat, blonde, redhead, brunette?

That may help us a lot.

The girlfriend was very attractive. Tall and thin. I believe she was either a redhead or a brunette. Looks like a modell.

Most of the serie took place at his office.

The girlfriends parents where very rich, which he didn´t know about. So after he offended them the girlfriend was happy that he really wanted her, not the family money. He himself, however, was not so happy, as he realized he could have gotten rich if the parents would have liked him. He tried to blame it on his secretary, saying she had switched his medication to drugs.

It sounds like a show called "Perfect World" with Paul Kaye and Nina Wadai. It ran for two series of six and seven episodes respectively. The show ran from 2000 to 2001.

Hope this helps.

-A-

That´s the one. Thank you very much, airchex.

Wow - well done airchex, and welcome to the website!

Now I'm cursing myself, 'cos I was going to watch that at the weekend. >_<