Worst idea for a sitcom Page 6

Does it have a sex obsessed follow up, where his bisexual nurse driving around burning down small forests

torch wood?

Sundy Night at the London Palindrome

A story about a variety theatre that only has half a programme each performance as the headling acts never get to perform.

The security guard.

Sitcom based inside a hut to the entrance of an industrial estate. Barrier takes on a life of its own, etc.

Ground Dog Day

A merry jape about a the goings on in a Korean restaurant.

Quote: Blenkinsop @ February 21, 2008, 9:52 PM

Ground Dog Day

A merry jape about a the goings on in a Korean restaurant.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Blenkinsop @ February 21, 2008, 9:44 PM

Dr Hugh

A sitcom set in a sleepy Yorkshire village concerning the doings of a time-travelling doctor called Hugh

Took me a moment, but Laughing out loud

How have I never heard the word 'jape' before tonight?

Quote: Charisma @ February 21, 2008, 9:53 PM

How have I never heard the word 'jape' before tonight?

Hey Charisma! It's an education this place!

Oh Doctor Bleaching

Set in a hair salon in the fifties

Schindler's Dist.

Following the war, Schindler uses his experience of efficient goods transportation to establish a global logistics business.

Quote: Blenkinsop @ February 21, 2008, 9:56 PM

Hey Charisma! It's an education this place!

Oh Doctor Bleaching

Set in a hair salon in the fifties

Laughing out loud

Executive type dad, mumsy type mum, two trendy teenagers, smaller know it all child, big rambling house in South West London, au pair, annoying neighbour, etc.

Catapault being readied, ironic references to existing shows will be catapulted!

Come on chaps and chapess's were near the 100, which I'm sure should mean something.

Lead Baloney

Follows the mishaps of an incompetent chef working in an American diner

Ramseys bitchin' nightmares,

Gordon Ramsey helps pimps on the slide, get the hoes in order, and avoid the pigs.

Masterjeff

A fly on the wall mocumentary about a group of amateur guys called Jeffrey who battle it out to see which will be the supreme champion

Mad about the House

Hilarious antics of a group of outcasts with a variety of mental disorders and the fun the staff have trying to restrain them