Empty (BBC2 Sitcom) Page 2

just finished watching empty, sorry really wanted to enjoy but found it very disappointing, wont give up on it yet though characters might grow on me.

Wasn't so fond of this week's episode. Wasn't watching properly though. Still entertaining, even if it's going at a slow pace.

Aaron approves. :)

Quote: Aaron @ March 6, 2008, 10:57 PM

Wasn't watching properly though.

That's the trouble with this thing!

Indeed, indeed. :(

I want to like it, but there is just something missing.

I enjoyed it again. A big part of that is down to the actors I'm sure but I also like the gentle, meandering style of the show.

Enjoyed it again too, actually thought it was better than last weeks :)

was funny not as good as last week, super bario was good lol.

Thought last nights episode was the best of the series, the rap at the end was very funny :)

I've now seen the first and the third episodes. I missed the second episode, so can someone tell me what happened in it?

3rd episode last night was brilliant didnt expect it to be as funny.

I am enjoying this show the only problem for me is that it collides with the big bang thing which I also like. otherwise it is a funny and entertaining show.

The Big Bang Theory is repeated numerous times through the week of course - and there is 4+1.

I caught up on this series tonight. To me the writing was let down by some terrible, over-the-top acting.

If the script had been left to carry the show it would have worked out, but instead Gregor Fisher and Billy Boyd hammed it up so much it was hard to watch.

yea the writing is the best part about the series