Congratulations To Scatterbrained Floozy Page 2

Good luck!

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ July 29, 2007, 9:29 PM

Aww that's tough, but that's parents though. They seem designed that way, if you know what I mean.

hehe yep- I do by a long shot!

I never really understood why people get stressed waiting for exam results. Always just seems a bit pointless to me. I mean, you've already sat the exam. There's nothing that you can do about it. You've either passed or you haven't. (And SF has surely passed, with her vast intelligence.)

Quote: Aaron @ July 30, 2007, 9:11 AM

I never really understood why people get stressed waiting for exam results. Always just seems a bit pointless to me. I mean, you've already sat the exam. There's nothing that you can do about it. You've either passed or you haven't. (And SF has surely passed, with her vast intelligence.)

Spot the straight A student

haha I dont know why I stress either-but I evidently am!

Im a retard and I have a good job so I wouldnt worry SBF... good luck :D

Here you go Scatterbrain, I drew this whilst watching them, see if it cheers you up :):

hehe amazing work, Leevil! I need to put my Simpsonised person on myspace...but it's not done yet-Im envious of yours!

Lol, I've currently got a shaved head, so it's not accurate, but it will be in a few weeks :P

hehe even the eyebrows are right?

I didn't use the simponizer thing, I just made it from the creator thing.

Is the simpsonizer thing any good then?

mine looks almost exactly like me :) so a bit warped ;)

:D

I'll have to run "The Leevil" through it then. I hope I don't brake it >_< with me good looks :P

hehe when was the last time you got that result then? Pleased