Little Things That Make You Smile Page 39

A baby laughing
My boyfriend coming home earlier than he said he would
Surprise cupcakes at work
A friend getting in touch who I haven't heard from in a while
Chocolates

Oh, and I saw someone fall of their bike this morning. That definitely made me smile.

What is this thread? A brainstorming session for wanky mobile phone ads...?

Quote: Sophia @ October 27 2010, 10:11 AM BST

Oh, and I saw someone fall of their bike this morning. That definitely made me smile.

Always good!

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 27 2010, 10:13 AM BST

What is this thread? A brainstorming session for wanky mobile phone ads...?

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Sophia @ October 27 2010, 10:11 AM BST

A baby laughing

Apart from the evil baby at the end of the SMA advert.

I've just been on the night shift at the maternity unit. I saw several newborn babies. They were rubbish.

*yawns* Night all.

All red and wrinkly and gross?

Quote: Tim Walker @ October 27 2010, 10:16 AM BST

I've just been on the night shift at the maternity unit. I saw several newborn babies. They were rubbish.

*yawns* Night all.

Awwww cute. Night x

Quote: zooo @ October 27 2010, 10:20 AM BST

All red and wrinkly and gross?

Not so much how they look. Just that I go to all the bother of putting in an epidural or a spinal block, we cut'em out and all they can do is lie there crying and wriggling around for no reason in particular. It's all me, me, me, these babies. They don't do anything good once you get them out. As I said, rubbish.

Selfish buggers.

What's a spinal block? Stops pain of giving birth?

Woodchippers. I watched some wood being fed into one earlier and it was an excellent way to spend ten minutes.

When Amazon does its "you might also like this" thing via e-mail, although on this occasion, I have absolutely no idea how they came to this conclusion...

Bad neighbours moving away!

Yay!
Not next door to where you end up moving, I hope. ;)

With our luck they would end up next to us. But there seems to be lots of transient type families here, so the probability of us running into them is always high.
But hopefully wherever we move to will be much nicer than this dump.