Little Smiler emerges

WaveHello people. my names Cameron Davies but you can call me Little Smiler. Am new to the world of sitcoms but hope to learn a few things while I'm here! Hope to become a pretty credible member here and am looking forward to chatting to some of the cool peeps out there! Also, my dad's an actor who works in comedy so I am often forced to help him through his scripts, learn his lines and make sure the character is a reet funny old thing!

hello there and welcome to the forum, i'm sure you will enjoy it. and i look forward to chatting also

Thanks mate, am looking forward to chatting with the gang.

hello :) and welcome!

Nice one people for making me feel welcome. I can tell it's gonna be really cool on this site.

oh yeah :D you already got mr roberts out of the woodwork-i havent seen him online in ages!

Hi Smiler welcome aboard your Dads name wouldn't be Vincent by any chance

Barry

That it would Barry, that it would. He tells me you're a big John Henshaw fan.

I’m certainly a fan of some of his work (Early Doors, The Royle Family)

And having read up on his and your dad’s new project I’m looking forward to that, seems just up my street.

I just changed my Avatar in his honour having enjoyed Early Doors yesterday.

Barry

Early doors rules, and so does Henshaw, what a great box set, wasn't there talk of of a third series,
ow and p.s

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ January 1, 2007, 8:18 PM

oh yeah :D you already got mr roberts out of the woodwork-i havent seen him online in ages!

i was on last night, (that makes me sound sad, as everyone else was probably out parting, but i will tell you now, i am certainly not sa..o.k maybe i am a little bit sad..o.k i am very sad, as my mum likes to shout at me,,,,on my birthday,,,sorry i'm just gonna have a little cry) anyway, ow by the way i'm liking the whole MR. Roberts thing, thanks Ms. Floozy

Hi Little Smiler and really looking forward to some incisive comment, wry observation and downloaded photo!

Quote: lewisroberts @ January 1, 2007, 10:21 PM

Early doors rules, and so does Henshaw, what a great box set, wasn't there talk of of a third series,
ow and p.s

I was of the understanding that it was returning later this year but having just read

"There were rumours of a third series however nothing has surfaced yet." In the programme guide

I’m now a bit worried, perhaps Cameron could get his Dad to give his friend a ring and find out for sure.;)

Barry

Smiler!

... D'oh. >_<

Quote: lewisroberts @ January 1, 2007, 10:21 PM

ow and p.s

i was on last night, (that makes me sound sad, as everyone else was probably out parting, but i will tell you now, i am certainly not sa..o.k maybe i am a little bit sad..o.k i am very sad, as my mum likes to shout at me,,,,on my birthday,,,sorry i'm just gonna have a little cry) anyway, ow by the way i'm liking the whole MR. Roberts thing, thanks Ms. Floozy

haha thanks for the ms. floozy, mr. roberts

Wave Smiler!..not sure why, but i have a really strong feeling that i know you Rolling eyes your a top dude and i really appreciate your help and support(especially learning lines which you ace at) ;)Best Wishes..Mr Vincent Davies.