Curb Your Enthusiasm Page 2

yeah the shows amazing, its just a pleasure to watch every single one even if your not laughing your ass of there still good just to watch....

I think I finally like Curb better than Seinfeld. Which feels weird.

Also feeling weird: I have started to become attracted to Larry David. :/

O...k... *backs away slowly*

I would back away from myself if I could.

Love it.

So, I've just seen the first season box set thingy for £6. Bearing in mind that I've never seen more than about a minute of the show, and really have no idea if I'll like it or not, should I get it?

£6, grrr I paid £9.99 a few weeks ago :P

I'm not too sure actually, I think the 1st series is the weaker of the lot and I think you might be disappointed by all the hype, that's built up over the years.

If you were there at the start and didn't know what it was, it would've been new and exciting.

Unless your willing to stick it out for a few episodes and get to know Larry? The first episode left me slightly confused but the second hooked me with a certain joke :D.

I think that they had the others at £6 each too.

Definitely willing to try and stick it out. For just £6, it's very tempting.

I would say YES then. It has some brilliant moments in it and Larry is really likable, you'll find yourself agreeing with a lot of things he has to say.

Yeah £6 is a bargain. Where was this by the way? I want Season 4, it's the only one I don't own on DVD. Was that £6 too?

Just in my local branch of CEX (Computer Exchange), so prices vary a bit.

I love it. The one about Jeff and Suzie's crazy nanny is brilliant.

Quote: Aaron @ July 18, 2007, 4:31 PM

Just in my local branch of CEX (Computer Exchange), so prices vary a bit.

Ah right. I'll check in my local one at the weekend see how their prices are.

You could buy a happy meal with £6 or a KFC meal. Only food related thing you can do with DVDs is use them as coasters. Yes i'm hungry. I would buy them Aaron but the extras are a bit pants, especially on the first season.

Yeah, but I never (well, very very rarely) watch extras anyway, so I'm really not bothered there.