Collings and Herrin

Right better qualify this by saying i'm a bit drunk and also apologise for starting a thread if this one has been created already if you see what I mean.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/podcasts/collingsherrin/

Very funny podcast :)

Discuss

PS. The name spelling is blood confusing Laughing out loud Had to change the title three times

Great stuff

I like this kind of stuff.

People who should be on the telly more, but aren't for some reason.

(I recommend Andrews Collins' books too - very good)

Must say I have often thought Mr Collins looks a lot like a terrorist, which is probably why he's not on TV more.

Would be interested to know how aaron and mark got this exclusive

I wasn't too keen on this first one, but I like these two, so I'll stick with it.

I loved it!
And from Rich's house. His bathroom, by the sounds of it...
Ah, the sound quality wasn't perfect, but it was good enough.

You know, in the past I've googled a couple of times for various Collins things and not been able to find anything because I've actually spelled it Collings.
Bloody Herring...

Laughing out loud

Its a cruel trick to play on a drunkard trying to start a thread about the show. But it makes me like them even more.

Thats Andrew Collins and Richard Herring appearing on The Collings and Herrin Podcasts. (So easy when i'm sober)

I've not listened yet (and in all honesty probably won't get around to), but I can say without a doubt that the funniest thing Herring's ever done was Time Gentlemen Please. Highly underrated show! :D

Northamptonians FTW! All hail Mr. Collins.

I'm from the next county over! Can I play?...

NH is pretty much my second home, can I play too?

I haven't seen much of these guys before, just this and that and I was impressed.

This podcast though I feels needs a bit of work, it flows well and there is something there, they could with structuring it a bit more, They seem to go off on a lot of unfunny tangents and if they had a bit more direction and preparation it could have a lot more laughs.

But hey! It's only a Pilot, I'll keep listening.

I used to listen to their paper review on 6music (I did listen to the rest of the show aswell), but it was nice to hear it in 'feature-length' form.

Quote: Aaron @ February 2, 2008, 10:18 PM

I've not listened yet (and in all honesty probably won't get around to), but I can say without a doubt that the funniest thing Herring's ever done was Time Gentlemen Please. Highly underrated show! :D

Uh uh. Funniest thing he's ever done was Fist Of Fun and This Morning With Richard Not Judy. And his Christ On A Bike stand-up show was very good.

Yes!!
And his current standup is tippity top too.