Who do you fancy? Page 883

Although the more interesting thing about Miranda is that she's become a sort of test that women use to judge men. Say she's attractive, you've passed. Say she's not, you've failed.

You're not... judging women by using the Miranda test as a test are you? :O

We women are always out to test you men. We only watch her show to ensure that she's famous enough for the test to work.

I don't judge men by whether they say Miranda is attractive. Although of course if they enjoy slagging her off for being 'fat' or 'ugly' I would very happily use that as a reason to think they were a dick.

Quote: zooo @ November 30 2012, 10:35 PM GMT

I don't judge men by whether they say Miranda is attractive. Of course if they get off on slagging her off for being 'fat' or 'ugly' I would very happily use that as a reason to think they were a dick.

zactly

Quote: zooo @ November 30 2012, 10:33 PM GMT

You're not... judging women by using the Miranda test as a test are you? :O

I merely observe, zooo. For I am an observer. ;)

As Chip says, it's odd that Miranda is constantly being put upon a pedestal to have her attractiveness judged. Part of Miranda's humour is that she is not a classical beauty desired by men.

Funnily enough when I have said I think Miranda is attractive to my wife, she seemed less than impressed.

Quote: Pingl @ November 30 2012, 10:45 PM GMT

Funnily enough when I have said I think Miranda is attractive to my wife, she seemed less than impressed.

I think that's more to do with her catching you in the bathroom with a copy of the Radio Times.

I don't think men have a collective opinion about the nature of judging attractiveness as either a gestalt or a zeitgeist or a sociopolitical thing, intrinsically anyway, in the way that women do. That is to say the notion of judging. Not that women do, in a collective judging sense, just more so in the political arena of judging within the broader context of sexual politics. Not in Newcastle obviously.

Stop using long words!

Quote: Harridan @ November 30 2012, 10:46 PM GMT

I think that's more to do with her catching you in the bathroom with a copy of the Radio Times.

I know nobody could find out what was on on Friday, very sticky situation

I don't find her attractive but it's not to do with her weight.
I just don't think she's particularly pretty.
Not that that matters really, I doubt she fancies me either

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ November 30 2012, 10:51 PM GMT

I'm sure she does, you bare an uncanny resemblance to Fuzzy Bear :)

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ November 30 2012, 10:51 PM GMT

BURN HIM! Come on, Sisters! Purge the woman-hater from our midst!