Who do you fancy? Page 681

Leev, I don't think people in work will appreciate that.

Waiting for the Mila Kunis hacked pics to come out next.

Thank goodness for hackers!

I wonder if they do requests. That Kelly Rowland's bound to have a filthy Blackberry.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ September 15 2011, 5:23 PM BST

W That Kelly Rowland's bound to have a filthy Blackberry.

Racist!

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 15 2011, 3:33 PM BST

Leev, I don't think people in work will appreciate that.

I'm sure some bosses will look the other way, and all the rest will stare right at the screen(and then let you off [rush off to their offices])

Quote: Nogget @ September 15 2011, 5:27 PM BST

Racist!

Laughing out loud

Quote: Leevil @ September 15 2011, 5:33 PM BST

Laughing out loud

I thought the set-up was funnier.

If it makes you feel better, I was laughing at both posts.

Scarlett Johansson photos: How did they end up online?

By Liam Allen Entertainment reporter, BBC News

Scarlett Johansson, Vanessa Hudgens and Jessica Alba have all allegedly been computer hacking victims

Scarlett Johansson appears to have become the latest star to have private nude pictures leaked on the internet. But how did the images end up online?

How do private photos get online?

The two photos - one which appears to show Johansson topless and another showing her bottom - have spread like wildfire since Wednesday with a huge number of reposts of the images and links placed on sites including Twitter.

News that the pictures had been posted was reported by the Hollywood celebrity website TMZ.com at 06:41 Los Angeles time (14:41 GMT) on Wednesday.

But it's unclear where the images were first published. Police are hoping to interview a suspect named as Nat Wicks in the near future.

WHat annoys me about this is all the people critisising the celebritys for pictures they had on their OWN phones, the Birtish public can be so hypocritical.
Wonder what they would say if someone hacked their phones and computers.

It is hugely hypocritical, considering what's going on with News Corp.

HELP! My phone has been hacked and an image of us at it like rabbits has been leaked on the net!

...sorry, that should've said 'an image of my kids playing with rabbits at Putlake Farm in Dorset'.

BUNNIES

Puuuudle jumping.

BCG's most indomitable poster is treated to an evening at Dorset's first play club. Only to find it it's not that kind of bunny club.

Not only that but he's got myxamotsis and a nasty carrot coloured rash the next day.

How's he going to tell the wife?

She won't be sympathetic.

I want to pet a bunny right now.

Quote: sootyj @ September 15 2011, 11:07 PM BST

She won't be sympathetic.

Indeed. My suggestion of a threesome with a badger was greeted with unreasonable resistance I thought...