Who do you fancy? Page 445

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 31 2009, 5:15 PM BST

Hey fellas, how would like to wake up and find her at the bottom of your garden?

Sick

As far as I can tell this is a real person with a nice smile that bespeaks a pleasant personality. What on earth are you up to here with this kind of posting?

Quote: Marc P @ August 31 2009, 10:52 PM BST

As far as I can tell this is a real person with a nice smile that bespeaks a pleasant personality. What on earth are you up to here with this kind of posting?

but she actually sounds like a bloke too. I saw her(?) on a quiz show once and really wasn't sure.

This woman is too perfect for words. I'm getting obsessed now.
Must. Stop. Google. Image. Search.

Quote: Lee Henman @ August 31 2009, 11:01 PM BST

Yum!

Quote: Chappers @ August 31 2009, 10:56 PM BST

but she actually sounds like a bloke too.

Burn her!!!

I actually don't really like her myself having seen her on many TV shows, but I wouldn't verbally attack her based on her looks alone! Is a bit weird. Although no doubt I do just that to other people quite often, it just seems a bit mean (and ungentlemanly) doing it to an old lady, her looks are just... not relevant to her job.

Quote: Lee Henman @ August 31 2009, 10:50 PM BST
Sweet lawdy lawdy Missy Ellis Bextor, are those big pants for me?

Phwooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooar.

Think the word is "Meeeeeeeeow".

Quote: Lee Henman @ August 31 2009, 10:50 PM BST
Sweet lawdy lawdy Missy Ellis Bextor, are those big pants for me?

Phwooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooar.

Not to sound too much like a creepy old perv - but she is quite gorgeous.

Quote: Chappers @ August 31 2009, 11:05 PM BST

Not to sound too much like a creepy old perv - but she is quite gorgeous.

Not to sound too much like a creepy old perv, but I'd happily shag the packet her knickers came in.

Quote: zooo @ August 31 2009, 11:04 PM BST

Burn her!!!

I actually don't really like her myself having seen her on many TV shows, but I wouldn't verbally attack her based on her looks alone! Is a bit weird. Although no doubt I do just that to other people quite often, it just seems a bit mean (and ungentlemanly) doing it to an old lady, her looks are just... not relevant to her job.

I think as a viewer and license payer, I demand a certain level of attractiveness from my Television Personalities. The fact that she appears on programmes where everyone else is immaculately groomed and glamorous just makes her appear even more unattractive.

I'm sure she is a very nice lady, but when thrown into a 'Who do you fancy?' thread, you know it's going to cause a reaction. So I did. ;)

Ha, I actually thought someone else had, and did think it was more something Renegade would have done...

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 31 2009, 11:09 PM BST

I think as a viewer and license payer, I demand a certain level of attractiveness from my Television Personalities. The fact that she appears on programmes where everyone else is immaculately groomed and glamorous just makes her appear even more unattractive.

Heheh. If women felt that way, about 95% of the men on TV would have to be fired immediately.

Quote: zooo @ August 31 2009, 11:12 PM BST

Heheh. If women felt that way, about 95% of the men on TV would have to be fired immediately.

I agree. More room for Fiona Bruce and Kate Silverton.

Ha, I actually thought someone else had, and did think it was more something Renegade would have done...

Good call.

Quote: Lee Henman @ August 31 2009, 11:01 PM BST

This woman is too perfect for words. I'm getting obsessed now.
Must. Stop. Google. Image. Search.

She's all skeletal and alien-looking!

Yes and no. Women can't seem to find common ground on fanciable men. There might even be women out there who fancy Adrian Chiles and all those weird, creepy antiques experts on Bargain Hunt.

Men are much simpler and will make an immediate physical assessment on a woman within a few seconds. I think we developed this skill when we were primarily hunters.

The other problem is that in a man's brain 'Who do you fancy?' is equated to 'Who do you want to shag?'. Which may or may not have been the original intention of this thread.

Quote: Chappers @ August 31 2009, 10:56 PM BST

but she actually sounds like a bloke too. I saw her(?) on a quiz show once and really wasn't sure.

So, Be nice.