Who do you fancy? Page 1,232

I quite fancy Louis Theroux, so was intrigued by this story which re-emerged recently when the defendant in question popped up in a later charge: http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/louis-theroux-left-distressed-over-6418387

What a nice man he sounds.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 14th September 2015, 2:04 PM BST

Yes, yes, yes, but do you want to "give her one" or not?

A medal?

Here's a strange situation...

Emma Willis

When she's rocking the side-parted droopy fringe look I really fancy her:

...But when she has her hair up, with full spamhead on show, I don't fancy her at all?:

Has anyone else experienced a similar thing, or am I just an incredibly shallow, fringe-fetishist?

This isn't the first time I've experienced this dilemma...

I don't like Chaplin and O Briain anyway.

You're definitely weird. ;)

Although I thought Russell Kane went from not cute to kind of cute when he changed his hair.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 14th September 2015, 2:09 PM BST

I quite fancy Louis Theroux, so was intrigued by this story which re-emerged recently when the defendant in question popped up in a later charge: http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/louis-theroux-left-distressed-over-6418387

What a nice man he sounds.

Nice man? He hit his girlfriend you misogynist! Apparently he also claimed to have a 40% sale on menswear. (you have to read the article to get that one)

Quote: Lazarus Goldfinger @ 14th September 2015, 1:53 PM BST

Laughing out loud

While watching the World Championships I couldn't help noticing this young lady:

https://youtu.be/ie9C3QFT4kc

Just warming up for the race of course, not attention seeking at all! ;)

Apparently it's a bit of a trademark thing she does, became an online hit a few years ago? (I missed it):

https://youtu.be/ZfkwW4GgAiU

Well it works for me! Plus I like the fact she backed it up by battering the opposion in that race.

I can imagine that warm up dance getting very annoying after a very short time(perhaps she also does to irritate her fellow runners, put them off their game? I'm thinking of adopting this distraction trick while playing in my pub-team's football matches).

At least she seems like she's having fun out there, so good luck to her.

There's a quick glimpse of Britain's Tiffany Porter next to her in the first clip. I'd give her one. Then I'd give her a medal to apologise. mmmmmmmmm sexy athletes.

Quote: zooo @ 14th September 2015, 2:51 PM BST

Although I thought Russell Kane went from not cute to kind of cute when he changed his hair.

Ah, but out of interest, were you pro-spam or pro-fringe re Russell Kane?

I have a feeling I'm pro-fringe because the dark fringe frames and brings out Emma Willis' beautiful eyes (Hitler not so much).

Quote: Lazarus Goldfinger @ 14th September 2015, 2:41 PM BST

Here's a strange situation...

Emma Willis

When she's rocking the side-parted droopy fringe look I really fancy her:

...But when she has her hair up, with full spamhead on show, I don't fancy her at all?:

Has anyone else experienced a similar thing, or am I just an incredibly shallow, fringe-fetishist?

When she's presenting Big Brother I don't fancy her. When she's on anything else I almost fancy her, then I remember she presents Big Brother and that makes me vomit in my mouth slightly.

Quote: zooo @ 14th September 2015, 2:51 PM BST

Although I thought Russell Kane went from not a c**t to kind of a c**t when he changed his hair.

Nah, he's always been a c**t regardless of his hairstyle.

Quote: Lazarus Goldfinger @ 14th September 2015, 3:02 PM BST

Ah, but out of interest, were you pro-spam or pro-fringe re Russell Kane?

I have a feeling I'm pro-fringe because the dark fringe frames and brings out Emma Willis' beautiful eyes (Hitler not so much).

I was anti-fringe.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 14th September 2015, 2:49 PM BST

I don't like Chaplin and O Briain anyway.

:D

Chaplin and O'Brian? Can't see the resemblance myself?

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 14th September 2015, 3:08 PM BST

When she's presenting Big Brother I don't fancy her. When she's on anything else I almost fancy her, then I remember she presents Big Brother and that makes me vomit in my mouth slightly.

Nah, he's always been a c**t regardless of his hairstyle.

:D Not a big fan of Kane's work either, but didn't want to hurt zooo's feelings!

Re Willis, I do know what you mean: She looks strikingly beautiful at times but my attraction to her is very much tarnished by her appalling career choices. Again, very much like Hitler.

Quote: DougWonnacott

There's a quick glimpse of Britain's Tiffany Porter next to her in the first clip. I'd give her one. Then I'd give her a medal to apologise. mmmmmmmmm sexy athletes.

I don't see the Tiffany Porter attraction myself, plus she's a yankee-doodle dandy, so she loses points for being a mercenary. Re brit athletes? I don't remember fancying anyone that much at the WC. There's something oddly cute about KJT (the scouse accent?) plus Dina asher smith has a really pretty smile. Obviously Jessica "The Body" Ennis.

But...here's a really weird one: Paula Radcliffe's voice! I don't fancy her in the slightest, never have, but oh my God did she have a sexy voice at the 2015WC! I think she said she had a flu/lost her voice during the games, so her voice developed this super-sexy soft, husky, whisper. Maybe it was the drugs? What? Beechams and Lemsip can make you sound woozy!

I can't find a really good example unfortunately, but you can kind of still hear it coming in and out in this clip: https://youtu.be/YNdGNYa-a_Y Woof!

Now, I'm off to replay that audio in a darkened room while watching this video on mute... https://youtu.be/fSTaK8FDnv0 ...purely because I have huge admiration for the dedication of these two athletes.

Quote: Lazarus Goldfinger @ 14th September 2015, 4:14 PM BST

:D Not a big fan of Kane's work either, but didn't want to hurt zooo's feelings!

Laughing out loud I'm not a particular fan or anything. He was just the only person I could think of whose hair changes had any effect on their attractiveness.

Quote: Chappers @ 13th September 2015, 10:13 PM BST

I have to admit it but I do love Dorian.

DORIEN!

Quote: Chappers @ 14th September 2015, 9:07 PM BST

DORIEN!

You called? Geek

I saw this picture highlighted on my Facebook feed and thought of you lads: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/314407617706630614/

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 14th September 2015, 3:00 PM BST

Nice man? He hit his girlfriend you misogynist! Apparently he also claimed to have a 40% sale on menswear. (you have to read the article to get that one)

I know, I was being 'starcastic' as my son says. He's 39 by the way.

Quote: zooo @ 14th September 2015, 4:51 PM BST

Laughing out loud I'm not a particular fan or anything. He was just the only person I could think of whose hair changes had any effect on their attractiveness.

Phew! Russell Kane really annoys me with his silly clothes and low-rent Russell Brand Essexmockney tones. The bouffy hair is also totally unacceptable in my book - gents, it's short back and sides plus 'something for the weekend' if you please? As you were.