Who do you fancy? Page 1,172

Quote: Tursiops @ 6th October 2014, 7:25 PM BST

Yes I had that weird crush too.

I bet she would have smelt really nice.

And have a nice meal ready at the end of the day, with your slippers warmed by the fire and then slip into something sexy before she ravishes you on the settee in that special way you like........... Cor blimay, I've come over all unnecessary. :$

Those blue diamond shaped pills are not Smarties..... put them away they are doing you no good.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 7th October 2014, 6:05 PM BST

Those blue diamond shaped pills are not Smarties..... put them away they are doing you no good.

And now it won't go down........ :$

Lovely Carol! Lovey

I also love Carol. What a fine looking woman!

She does look good there. I think she does well presenting Pride of Britain. A very worthy show and all the winners are incredibly impressive people.

But the celebrity factor makes me want to throw my TV out the window. They show a nice video package showing a teenage girl who's dealing with a brain tumour. She remains positive and dedicates her time to helping other teenage sufferers get through the toughest time of their lives. Then they bring her onto the stage. great. Big applause, great. Big close up of John Bishop's face looking impressed. Who gives a f**k what John Bishop thinks! He's not involved. They bring out McBusted to give the girl her award. Fine. She's a 14 year old girl, she was clearly a big McBusted fan. But there are six of them. That's enough. With McBusted are Aleasha Dixon and Amanda Holden. Why would a 14 year old girl give a shit about meeting Amanda Holden when she's already got McBusted there! Then Amanda Holden gets the mike and says "I'm Amanda Holden. I, Amanda Holden think you are good, and that's Amanda Holden telling you that. Amanda Holden. I'm Amanda Holden" (I've paraphrased slightly).

Later, old lady who has fostered 1400 children over the last 50 years. video package with the story, interviews with some of the now grown up children she has fostered. They all love her and say how brilliant she is. Great. Worthy winner. Then Carol brings out Ben Shepherd and Susanna Reid. The lady comes up to the stage. Big applause. Close up of Jamie Oliver's face. Why! He has no connection with this. Ben says something like "thats good what you did." Then Carol brings out Bruce Forsyth to give her the award. Fine. She's a 75 year old lady, she looked excited to meet Brucie. He persisted with a failed joke, but nevermind. So what the f**k was the point of Susanna Reid and Ben Shepherd being there!

Every award involved one excellent human being and an average of four gurning celebrities trying to look like they are somehow involved. IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU! TWATS!

Sorry, had to get that off my chest. After an hour I had to stop watching in favour of a Weird Weekends repeat on a cable channel.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 7th October 2014, 2:06 PM BST

I love Carol too and really thought that when she left Countdown nobody would ever be able to adequately replace her.

I was wrong.

She certainly has blossomed since her early days on Countdown.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 8th October 2014, 11:16 PM BST

She does look good there. I think she does well presenting Pride of Britain. A very worthy show and all the winners are incredibly impressive people.

But the celebrity factor makes me want to throw my TV out the window. They show a nice video package showing a teenage girl who's dealing with a brain tumour. She remains positive and dedicates her time to helping other teenage sufferers get through the toughest time of their lives. Then they bring her onto the stage. great. Big applause, great. Big close up of John Bishop's face looking impressed. Who gives a f**k what John Bishop thinks! He's not involved. They bring out McBusted to give the girl her award. Fine. She's a 14 year old girl, she was clearly a big McBusted fan. But there are six of them. That's enough. With McBusted are Aleasha Dixon and Amanda Holden. Why would a 14 year old girl give a shit about meeting Amanda Holden when she's already got McBusted there! Then Amanda Holden gets the mike and says "I'm Amanda Holden. I, Amanda Holden think you are good, and that's Amanda Holden telling you that. Amanda Holden. I'm Amanda Holden" (I've paraphrased slightly).

Later, old lady who has fostered 1400 children over the last 50 years. video package with the story, interviews with some of the now grown up children she has fostered. They all love her and say how brilliant she is. Great. Worthy winner. Then Carol brings out Ben Shepherd and Susanna Reid. The lady comes up to the stage. Big applause. Close up of Jamie Oliver's face. Why! He has no connection with this. Ben says something like "thats good what you did." Then Carol brings out Bruce Forsyth to give her the award. Fine. She's a 75 year old lady, she looked excited to meet Brucie. He persisted with a failed joke, but nevermind. So what the f**k was the point of Susanna Reid and Ben Shepherd being there!

Every award involved one excellent human being and an average of four gurning celebrities trying to look like they are somehow involved. IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU! TWATS!

Sorry, had to get that off my chest. After an hour I had to stop watching in favour of a Weird Weekends repeat on a cable channel.

But who do you fancy?

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 8th October 2014, 11:16 PM BST

But who do you fancy?

Quote: Ben @ 9th October 2014, 7:17 PM BST

But who do you fancy?

Quote: Chappers @ 9th October 2014, 9:37 PM BST

But who do you fancy?

Fine!

My mind went blank so I did a Google image search for 'women I fancy'. First result was this lady:

Unfortunately I'm allergic to strawberries which basically sums up my life.

I'll think of someone I haven't already posted and get back to you. It will give purpose to my life for a few minutes.

Thought of one. Angela Bassett specifically in the film 'Strange Days' (one of my favourite films)

Ok this one's not from Strange Days

The perils of sleeping in a waterbed.

Quote: zooo @ 9th October 2014, 11:27 PM BST

The perils of sleeping in a waterbed.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud