Cats!!!!! Page 152

Will you hooligans get off our 'Aww wuk at the liddle kitty' thread please?

Tell 'em zooo.

Yeah, you big meanies!

:$ My kitty won't walk on the carpet anymore?? jumps everywhere?....from kitchen tiles she jumps on chair,coffee table, sideboard??....she used to lay on carpet near fire- all odd?... any ideas folk?

Our cat did that when he had fleas. The fleas were in the carpet (cos he'd bloody put them there) and he knew that's where they were coming from, so he was trying to avoid it.

Orrr, something bad might have happened to her while she was on the carpet. Did she get stepped on by accident recently or something?

OOH, no fleas?, but did injure leg 2 weeks ago?... don't know what happened?, interesting stuff thanks x

That's quite strange. Poor kitteh.

I have found out the name of the cat I stroke all the time in the flat next to ours. His name is George!

Awww.
Named after Roper or the royal baby?
Or Michael.
Or Boy.

Quote: L.E. @ 12th December 2013, 11:41 AM GMT

That's quite strange. Poor kitteh.

I have found out the name of the cat I stroke all the time in the flat next to ours. His name is George Roper!

EJP you have shocked me.

Quote: zooo @ 12th December 2013, 11:45 AM GMT

Awww.
Named after Roper or the royal baby?
Or Michael.
Or Boy.

I think he's just called George. :)

What a let down.

Quote: zooo @ 11th December 2013, 4:36 PM GMT

That aint cute its cruel, let the cats run naked and free

It's silly, but not exactly cruel. It was probably only on the cat for a couple of seconds. And both the cats look relaxed (hello, yawning) and not distressed. :)

Cats don't mind at all having warm things wrapped around them, indeed they will often crawl under blankets (and peek out).

Nice story about a cat. http://madeleinemilburn.co.uk/2013/12/12/13-days-til-christmas-the-literary-agency-advent-calendar/