Sad, pathetic, aging... is it just me?

Hello,

I signed up on this site to see if I can break my apethy by finding someone I can write for regularly, so as not to go completely rusty.

I've got a couple of pet projects gathering dust in a file somewhere and apart from my slightly gay Nero-istic 'Christian Poetry'e-mails I'm not doing much else.

Does anyone know of a charity, workgroup or pantomime religous sect or whatever where for free I can start writing regularly?

It seems ther are so many writiers with little platform to get noticed or even, as in my case exercise their obsessive hobby.

Thoughts?

Hello there! Why not post some of your work on here?

In the body of the text window or what?

Go to new thread.

Welcome!

If you're prepared to write for free many producers/editors will surely love you.. or is it expected? ;)

I would have thought the internet would provide any writer of any genre some sort of platform/voice!

Good luck!

:)

Morning. Wave

Hello nearly, I am.

Hey! Hope you enjoy the site :)

Hello & Welcome my friend!

Good after night.

Hello! :)

To start with we do have a fun competition that runs in the critique forum which you can enter. Not sure after that though!

Hello, welcome to the BSG Wave

Adam

:D Hi, there and welcome.

Greetings and all that stuff ...

You sound as if you're only metaphorically past it ... some of us are even beyond that ... enjoy!!

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to the Forum. My paid work sent me to Singapore. I know it sounds flash and exotic, but living on a diet of 5 Star Halitosis snacks and jet lag has it's downsides... IBS for starters.