Doctor Who... Page 612

I'm surprised he hasn't watched it yet.
And he calls himself a fan
:D

We are still talking about him as if he's not here aren't we?
Whistling nnocently

Quote: Godot Taxis @ January 3 2011, 1:15 AM GMT

Angry Angry

Hehe.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ January 3 2011, 1:13 AM GMT

Oh God, and then came the Obama bit; bloody hell . . .

What bit was that? My memory is awful today.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ January 3 2011, 1:17 AM GMT

We are still talking about him as if he's not here aren't we?

Angelic

Quote: zooo @ January 3 2011, 1:17 AM GMT

What bit was that? My memory is awful today.

Obama is about to announce, over the news, how he is going to cure the economic crisis (or some such shit) just as The Master jumps into that machine; so Obama's head shakes back and forth and turns into John Simm. Just. . . urgghh . . .

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ January 3 2011, 1:17 AM GMT

I'm surprised he hasn't watched it yet. And he calls himself a fan

He's been too busy on Facebook.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ January 3 2011, 1:19 AM GMT

Obama is about to announce, over the news, how he is going to cure the economic crisis (or some such shit) just as The Master jumps into that machine; so Obama's head shakes back and forth and turns into John Simm. Just. . . urgghh . . .

Ohh, of course.
Yes, that bit was rubbish.

It's not f**king available. Just some old tennent cock and the sarah jane adventures.

:(

Quote: zooo @ January 3 2011, 1:22 AM GMT

Ohh, of course.
Yes, that bit was rubbish.

Sometimes you half suspect that RTD, in some perverse way, was putting in things he knew people would dislike just to give those who hated him more shit to kick his way. You can't believe that everyone read that and went, 'yeah, that's great, and exactly the kind of moment Tennant's final story is crying out for!'

Quote: Godot Taxis @ January 3 2011, 1:22 AM GMT

It's not f**king available. Just some old tennent cock and the sarah jane adventures.

I think things are only on there for a week. No doubt it'll be repeated a million times.

It's just a shame, cos there were bits of it that I thought were so brilliant. The four knocks/taps/whatever being what they were was genius.

Quote: zooo @ January 3 2011, 1:26 AM GMT

It's just a shame, cos there were bits of it that I thought were so brilliant. The four knocks/taps/whatever being what they were was genius.

That bit was amazing. Tennant's final one is a mixture of the brilliant and the WTF?! I remember really hating the cliffhanger, with The Master turning everyone into him.

Yeah. The Master was amazing in the other Master two parter. Not so much in the final ones.

No the other two parter was just as bad.
probably worse.

The only good bit was the one before with Derek Jacobi.

Martha you go around the world & tell everyone to say my name & then I can turn fron a Gremlin into an Angel.
Thanks Dear off you go.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ January 3 2011, 1:22 AM GMT

It's about to be repeated now on BBC1, for anyone who missed it.

I am going to watch Doctor Who for the first time.

First time ever?