Mighty Boosh Live

Did anyone see mighty boosh live last week, i recorded it and ive not stopped watching it, Rich Fulcher aka bob fossil is the best.

I went to see it live, it was flipping wonderful.
I have the dvd, but I've not watched it yet.

would the live show be suitable for a 7 year old girl?

Nope. Well, not all of it.

I believe there was much talk of skull f**king.

Brilliant show. I have the DVD and it never fails to make me laugh out loud (that means lol)

I went to see them and it was great, and Ive got tickets for the new tour in November! Woo-hoo!

Quote: zooo @ January 2, 2008, 7:22 PM

I have the dvd, but I've not watched it yet.

*faints in shock*

Well, I started watching it. But then I felt all sad because it wasn't as good as being there, front row, looking right at 'em, practically within smelling distance.

I may have calmed down enough to give it another go now, though.

I found that when I watched the dvd. It'd just not the same dammit.
Noel fell over near us. Good times.

Quote: johnny roulette @ January 2, 2008, 7:47 PM

would the live show be suitable for a 7 year old girl?

There were scores of kids who went to see the last Boosh tour, my 3 year old son & 8 year old nephew included.

There was some swearing granted, but have you ever 'accidentally' eavesdropped on a kid's conversation? they swear like troopers! :)

I just can not get into this comedy show, I just don't find it funny.

Quote: jake how @ January 3, 2008, 11:04 AM

I just can not get into this comedy show, I just don't find it funny.

Never mind, it doesn't spell the end of the World does it?
:)

I sat down last night and watch this and didn’t think much of it, the thing with the Boosh is that the first series was funny because it was different but it’s no longer different because they’ve done it.

It’s just them doing stupid things, It’s like those singing fish which were all the rage a few years back when you first see you think there great then 10 minutes later your smashing them with a hammer.

Quote: Britcom Barry @ January 3, 2008, 3:50 PM

I sat down last night and watch this and didn’t think much of it, the thing with the Boosh is that the first series was funny because it was different but it’s no longer different because they’ve done it.

It’s just them doing stupid things, It’s like those singing fish which were all the rage a few years back when you first see you think there great then 10 minutes later your smashing them with a hammer.

I'll have you know Barry, I'm THE foremost collector of singing fish in Europe, if not the World!

So quit carping on!

Quote: Decisions, decisions, decisions.. @ January 3, 2008, 11:09 AM

Never mind, it doesn't spell the end of the World does it?

It does a little bit.

Actually, I wasn’t the most keen on Boosh at first. I thought it was quite good, but not what everyone else I knew was saying it was. But, after a few episodes, I got into it big time and loved it. Now I’ve got the first two series on DVD, the live show too and series 3 whenever it comes out. I’ll get the new live show on DVD and all, assuming it’s released.