Christmas tree lights

White or coloured?

I used to think white, but I just switched my coloured ones on and they made me full of joy and excitement.

White ones are more classy.
But coloured ones are much more christmassy and nostalgia inducing!

So I have both on my tree.

i have two trees. one with white and one with coloured.
white in the lounge to make it feel peaceful.
coloured in the kitchen...because of...food?

Ooh, you must have a nice big kitchen.

My Xmas lights are pants... they're going to break any second now... and probably make the tree catch fire.

Merry Xmas!

I'll finish my beer and post a pic

I can never decide which is better. Ended up going for coloured lights on the huge (real) tree in the sitting room (to add a bit of colour), and plain white on the tree in my bedroom, twinkling gently. :)

I want pictures!

A Solid entry to "The Best BSG Xmas Tree Competition" I've just decided we're having.

Quote: Gavin @ December 24, 2007, 12:34 AM

A Solid entry to "The Best BSG Xmas Tree Competition" I've just decided we're having.

Why is the Michelin Man round your house?

Selling tyres

I hate those flashing lights. They give me a tumour.
The thing I hate most is those warped peeps who put blow up santa's & reindeers on their front lawns. I confess to popping one with my earing once. Sorry I know its criminal damage but I was drunk & in despair. To all the peeps from my town, it defo was'nt the one that got popped two nights ago. That most certainly was not me.No Siree.

There's a house near here which the owners have actually put neon tubing on, so there's a bright red outline of the walls and roofline. One year they actually had lights also running along the phone line to the telegraph pole on the other side of the road.

And that's just the primary house that springs to mind.

Anyone got an equally amusing example of Christmas lightery?

Well how about a nice letter to Santa perhaps?

Quote: Charley @ December 24, 2007, 3:13 PM

The thing I hate most is those warped peeps who put blow up santa's & reindeers on their front lawns. I confess to popping one with my earing once. Sorry I know its criminal damage but I was drunk & in despair.

You - drunk? I don't believe it!