Who's doing something unusual right now.

I'm sitting here with a very poorly little piglet snuggled up in my arms and I'm typing round him on my laptop.
He's the most delightful little chap and someone brought him in to the sanctuary last night. I really hope that he survives. I've named him Joseph.

Aw!

I love piglets! I hope Joseph gets better.

Now I have to post this. Apropos of nothing much.

why have those pigs been dipped in paint?

They were just playing in it.

I'm perfectly certain that it's for the pic but let me tell you that piglets are just sooooo naughty. They are v clever and in everything.
We had a party here once and there were a few cases of beer/cider left over (????) and someone collected them up and put them in a shed with a roller shutter.
When I went out a group of 7 piglets had forced the shutter and broken in and had the lot. There was a wheelbarrow of crushed (punctured and sucked dry) cans and a bunch of happy piglets.
They actually seemed to have a hangover in the morning Sick

Marion, if you had beer left over, it wasn't a party.

Quote: Ray Dawson @ December 22, 2007, 10:01 PM

Marion, if you had beer left over, it wasn't a party.

Sick but it does seem a bit lightweight, doesn't it?

I'll have him if you want. I love pork!

That poor woman has nursed a sick piglet for the last two nights and you talk about eating it, Dave Chapmen you are one sick bastard!

I sat with a fox hit by a car one night for about 2 hours waiting for the RSPCA. When they came they said they'd probably put it to sleep. I've subsequently found places who would have tried to save him. Don't call the RSPCA.

She hasn't, she's nursed it herself for the last two days and nights, she knows the score, but never mind, she could always sell him to the nearsest cafe or curry house, that'll please you Dave. "Bacon samosa please"

Quote: Ray Dawson @ December 22, 2007, 11:32 PM

She hasn't, she's nursed it herself for the last two days and nights, she knows the score, but never mind, she could always sell him to the nearsest cafe or curry house, that'll please you Dave. "Bacon samosa please"

What the hell are you talking about?

By the way I don't think you should take everything written here at face value.
It is supposed to be a comedy site after all.

Quote: David Chapman @ December 22, 2007, 11:38 PM

What the hell are you talking about?

By the way I don't think you should take everything written here at face value.
It is supposed to be a comedy site after all.

I don't think Marion was laughing when you said give it to me, i love pork.

I vote everyone steps back, has a vegetarian snack, and a calm down. :)

I had bacon and eggs this morning and now I feel guilty