What are you eating? Page 7

Quote: Graham Bandage @ May 13 2008, 5:02 PM BST

You'll be needing more than that, Scatters. You're studying.

No I'm not, I give up! *faints* lol

Quote: Gavin @ May 13 2008, 6:28 PM BST

your own?

Well it does belong to me. I do own it. I have rights & am entitled to half.

Ahh I see, few payments left :P

Well a blowie these days is a breath. If he wants more than that he can pay for it. Not off me. I am far to expensive. Its a breath or an exasperated sigh & thats it.

is the breath atleast aimed in the right direction?

Depends what side he stands on. It takes a lot of effort to move my head you know. If he is to my left then fine. If he is at my right then he can hang it out the window for a breeze.

Your so warm and loving :P:P

Yep! :)

I just eat some meat. It was an Elk burger I couldn't turn it down....it was soooooooo good. Elk tastes even better than cow. Oh yea! And they put Kraft Dinner and cheese on top of the burger for me...mmmmmmmmmm...

Whats Kraft dinner.........Shit dude there is blood on my hands be back in a sec

Quote: Gavin @ May 13 2008, 6:48 PM BST

Whats Kraft dinner.........Shit dude there is blood on my hands be back in a sec

I think its canadian...

Curt you are as much a vegetarian as I am a banana.

I am planning on eating some proper hotdogs soon.

Proper ones mind.

I'm eating chocolate! :)

I had proper blackpudding (no white bits)with brown sauce on't weekend. I love them Lancashire folk, them's top.

Quote: Curt @ May 13 2008, 6:45 PM BST

I just eat some meat. It was an Elk burger I couldn't turn it down....it was soooooooo good. Elk tastes even better than cow. Oh yea! And they put Kraft Dinner and cheese on top of the burger for me...mmmmmmmmmm...

Is it as good as reindeer? I think that's what we should eat at Christmas.

Quote: Graham Bandage @ May 13 2008, 3:09 PM BST

You're a woman after my own heart, RubyMae. I like them with some lovely crumbly Cheshire cheese and a bit of pickle.

Is that the women you like with cheese and pickle?

I don't understand all this calories and carbs and things. I don't think there are any in my food.