What are you eating? Page 691

I had some pheasant earlier which was pretty nice. Not sure if I've had it before. Reminded me of duck and chicken mixed together. A ducken, if you will.

Last nights dinner was oven chips with gravy and melted cheese.
The chips are potato so that's a vegetable and the cheese is calcium...and the gravy is ummmm, really tasty?

The gravy is just graaaavy!

More often than not, these days, I tend to decline gravy. Unless there's roast beef on my plate of course.

I had takeaway tonight: Japanese chicken. Not really sure what it is, but there's plenty of ginger and garlic in it. And some chicken.

Had dome terrible veal for lunch all that suffering for nothing

In a rush, so chucking together some tuna, yoghurt, black pepper and lemon juice. Needs must.

Just had a big bowl of porridge. Managed to bugger up the bowl in the microwave too. The plate I had on top of it must have slipped down and made it airtight. As a result, the bowl seemed to start collapsing in on itself due to the pressure. Still, the porridge was nice.

Quote: Ben @ 21st June 2014, 6:23 PM BST

Just had a big bowl of porridge. Managed to bugger up the bowl in the microwave too. The plate I had on top of it must have slipped down and made it airtight. As a result, the bowl seemed to start collapsing in on itself due to the pressure. Still, the porridge was nice.

The bowl could have collapsed completely and formed a black hole.

A mini bagel.
A wonderful invention. Sometimes normal ones are a bit too big.

A pot of rice. I bought a load to take to work but then decided against it because I don't like risking co-workers tampering with my food in the work fridge.

Just had some more tuna. With pasta this time round.

A good old fashioned banana.

There's nothing traditional about that

Just had a monster wedge shaped chilli sandwich heavily reduced at tescos, awesome and beefy

I remember going back to the early 00s that Tesco used to sell these humungous cheese and ham wedge sandwiches. Damn tasty.