Pulp or the Spice Girls?

So which side are you on? I think this might be very one sided.

Ridiculous comparison

You may as well ask , which do you prefer? Suspension bridges, or Seabrook salt and vinegar flavour crisps

They're both shit.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 14th August 2023, 9:54 PM

They're both shit.

Well you're half right

My time on the Net hasn't been completely wasted if I've managed to annoy at least one Pulp fan. Especially if it's the type who says, 'I don't care what you think' after taking the trouble to reply in the first place. Pulp are shit.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 14th August 2023, 9:54 PM

They're both shit.

Do you mean suspension bridges and Seabrooks Crisps?

Quote: Chappers @ 16th August 2023, 8:29 PM

Do you mean suspension bridges and Seabrooks Crisps?

That sounds like an ideal day out for me - although aren't Seabrooks crisps those slightly cheap ones which taste of oil?

Yes. And Pulp and the Spice Girls.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 15th August 2023, 7:43 AM

My time on the Net hasn't been completely wasted if I've managed to annoy at least one Pulp fan. Especially if it's the type who says, 'I don't care what you think' after taking the trouble to reply in the first place. Pulp are shit.

I rather like Pulp, their witty lyrics never fail to raise a smile. Jarvis does look like he combs his hair with a pork chop though.

They are shit.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 17th August 2023, 10:57 AM

They are shit.

Enough about The Beatles!

Do I criticise your religion?

The Beatles are massively overrated, though.

Overrated doesn't mean shit.

Quote: chipolata @ 17th August 2023, 11:54 AM

The Beatles are massively overrated, though.

I agree, they are - plus Lennon's early death has rather deified him in some people's eyes. I personally like Rupert and The Frog Song, mainly because they showed it on the big wheeled telly when I was in primary school.