Last Ever Episodes

Leading on from another thread, last night I watched a repeat of the last ever episode of 'Cheers' on More 4, which put me in mind of other last ever episodes like 'Seinfeld', 'Mash' and 'Men Behaving Badly'.

Do you remember what you were doing on any of those last episode nights.

Sleeping.

I remember the last Frasier, Friends, OFAH('96), Spaced, Men Behaving Badly, Red Dwarf.

There are others, but these ones had "final" episodes, rather then just never coming back.

Erm... I can only remember Friends at the moment.
Which I watched alone just incase I cried.
HA.

Why do I insist on admitting these things on a public forum?

I feel the same......I've robbed a bank and killed a cashier.

I remember watching the last episode of Only Fools and Horses. Unfortunately John Sullivan wrote it again. And again. And again.

Quote: zooo @ November 2, 2007, 10:43 PM

Why do I insist on admitting these things on a public forum?

'Cos you don't know us personally.

You're right!
Lets keep it that way!
:)

When is the News going to do a final episode? That series has been running for like forever :S

I guess whenever the apocalypse comes.

How about The Sopranos? What did people think of that last episode, specifically the final scene? I must admit, it left me slightly puzzled.

Quote: Baumski @ November 2, 2007, 11:25 AM

Do you remember what you were doing on any of those last episode nights.

Watching TV. Obviously. :P

Top Six "Looking forward to the final episodes of..." has to be:

Anything with Simon Cowell in where he is judging anybody
The Catherine Tate Show (whatever it's called..)
Top Gear
HIGNFY
Big Brother
Celebrity anything

The comedy one I liked best that has actually ended was the last episode of Blackadder... :)

Good call, although I did also like the 'last ever' only fools where they found the watch and became millionaires. Haven't seen any of the others after that because it finished it off so well.

Quote: Simon Stratton @ November 5, 2007, 1:27 PM

Good call, although I did also like the 'last ever' only fools where they found the watch and became millionaires. Haven't seen any of the others after that because it finished it off so well.

Yes, you're right it was the perfect ending to Only Fools... I'll always remember Del with his cigar and his expensive dressing gown in the flat overlooking the Thames...

I think it was the poignancy of the last scene of the last episode of Blackadder that did it for me..

OFAH and Blackadder both all time classics IMHO...