Bad Sisters

This is good fun.
A dark, female-led comedy with a great cast.
It's on Apple TV - the first three are already up, with new Eps released each Friday.
Some excellent laughs, a neat structure, cracking plot and some top performances.
Highly recommended.

How many more times are they to be thwarted before they get The Prick?!

I seems that each sister has to have something that pushes them over the edge.
We're had two so far...

Three, surely. Unless you're not counting originator Bibi. Becka clearly next week. And not Grace, I don't think. Yet a full eight episodes to string it out across. Although maybe it'll be done as soon as six.

We don't know Bibi's back story yet do we?
Plus if each sister's 'attempt' fails (which would feel logical, construction wise) It'll take a final one.
The Becka and the insurance man scenario needs to come to fruition - added complication.
And I guess - one way or another - the investigation needs to run it's course - the Sisters might have to do 'something' to address this...
And Grace will have to learn the truth - which could go one of several ways.
I'm enjoying it, so happy for it to stretch out a bit.
I've worked out how he dies, by the way.
I have a bet on with the other half!

Oh - and nice header!

You'll have to keep us updated as to who wins!

OK - I'll take the bold step of commiting it to print.
"Skewered on the architectural model in the foyer of the architect's practice."

Bad always looks good in titles - Bad girls, Breaking bad, Bad company, The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, Bad education...

Bad Santa was great, too.

Bad Moon Rising

Bad lad (my alter ego)

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 29th August 2022, 10:34 AM

Bad lad (my alter ego)

I met him once, he slags you off something rotten.

Still enjoying this beautifully put together comedy.
Black as pitch and a cast that keeps on getting better.
Apple+ have gone 'old school' and are dripping this out week by week, and it's one of the few things I watch the second it drops.
Reccomended.

Been watching this and been really liking it. I am enjoying how every week is [SPOILER] a new fumbled murder attempt. I wonder if all the botched hits will carry over to another season? [END SPOILER].

It's an interesting one to see on here as I didn't consider this a comedy even though there are some funny parts and situations in it. So I guess it is a comedy? Comedy is such a fluid term now I guess.

Do not, for God's sake, open the "Is it comedy " debate.
You'll be here a fortnight.
(The answer is: of course its a comedy)