oy-oy

hello,

I've been asking quite a few questions on here recently after my friend introduced me to this great site. I'm very grateful for all the help I've had from people.

As for me my name is John, I live in Manchester, I'm a stand-up comic and I have a dog called Ruby who has her paws up on my desk next to me as I'm typing this.

I recently left a job in radio to concentrate on writing. I'm very good at not writing, which is actually why I'm writing this now. I could be doing revisions. but no.

had a few bits and bobs here and there. A handful of stuff for BBC3 and a couple of Radio 4 pilots. Erm, that's pretty much it. I did a book about the Happy Mondays but that was six years ago.

So there you go. That's me. Nice to be a part of your community. If I can help please don't hesitate to ask. I'm always happy to reply. Especially if it means not doing what I'm supposed to be doing.

Hey John Wave

You will fit in...apathetic and proud!

Goodness gracious, did you write The Extraordinary Return Of The Happy Mondays?

Heya John! Welcome! *waves*

Hello Wave

I have a dog called Ruby too Whistling nnocently

Leevil BEHAVE!

damn your lazy hide. get back to your revisions.

Hello ... and welcome. We have 4 dogs plus 1 at-present-boarding dog and 4 cats (plus 2 boarding) and 2 chickens (plus 1 came over the fence, plus another one trying to get in). None of this lot is called Ruby (although 1 is called Dougal ... feel free to guess what Dougal is ... Clue: it ain't a camel!)
Anyway, enough of that nonsense ... have fun here.

Hi John/jdubya welcome to the BSG Wave

Adam

A belated welcome.

Looks from your CV as if you've got more experience than most here.

Welcome to the boards.

hiya.

And thanks. So far I've got by more through good luck than good design. The proper work starts here.

Yes Cinnamon, that's the one. Have you read it? If not don't worry. It's hardly life-changing.

;o))

I flicked through it somewhere....but didn't buy it...I'm poor.....I'll hang my head in shame (hanging anywhere above the neck is pretty safe).

Welcome John :D

Hellooooooooooooo :)

Hi and welcome! Incidentally, I met one of the Happy Mondays when I was holidaying in France a couple of years back. He was doing up a gite to rent out, and he gave me his phone number in case I wanted to rent it the next year... unfortunately I never took him up on the offer and went to York instead... them vikings lured me I tell ya!