Thank You BCG forum.

When I first joined this forum I had become so ill I could no longer work, so this forum was a god send to someone with my condition. So wanted to thank Arron and the BGC posters for keeping it going, I was in a dark place a lot of the time so apologies if I was ever abrasive. Comedy was the only positive distraction as the NHS where ready to name a new diseases after me. Any hoo - friends got me a private diagnosis and now 12 years of deteriorating health has been resolved after 6 months of medication. Of course now I'm capable of work, I won't have much time for the forum, so wanted to say thanks. When I get an income, I'll start supporting you BCG.

Great to hear.
Hope the recovery progresses in leaps and bounds.

Very good.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 1st May 2022, 6:57 PM

Very good.

See that's what I love about you HD

You keep it short and sweet - no rambling on and on

Respect dude

Great news, Firkin!

Fantastic news. (About your good health,not that you won't be here.)
You must be feeling really relieved and eager to enjoy life again.
Good luck!

Nice Swan Firkin.

Glad you're back on track.

Great to hear you're sorted! The NHS, eh?

Pleased to have been able to help in the meantime.

Thanks everyone.

Quote: Aaron @ 1st May 2022, 8:38 PM

The NHS, eh?

The NHS does deliver good value for money, but if you've got one of those new fangled American illnesses, they do like to wait for medication to become generic. We are 10 years behind, but we get value. It's also easier to say no to new treatments, than it is to start taking current treatments away. My partner works for the NHS so I've been indoctrinated.

When people complain about the NHS they should really be complaining about the lack of funding by the Tory government.

Sorry,a bit of politics snuck in there.

So glad to hear it, Firkin - as a sufferer of a couple of things that get me down, if I over-think them and the reason I get crabby sometimes, so I can sympathise, and it's good to hear some positive health news.

Glad to hear that you're doing better!

Quote: psmith @ 1st May 2022, 10:21 PM

Sorry,a bit of politics snuck in there.

I notice the word "snuck" unfortunately sneaked in there as well! That won't help poor old Firkin's recovery.

The snucking snunt