British Comedy Guide

BCG Super 6 League Page 45

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 21st May 2024, 7:09 AM

Well done to the winner Herc again, the Don of the Super 6. Without this game you'd think he didn't know much about footy. Proves they are two very different games.

Er, I think "Thank you Alf", as I'm not sure about the "Don of the Super 6"

name="Billy Bunter" post="1279583" date="20th May 2024, 5:25 PM........)

name="Stephen Goodlad" post="1279588" date="20th May 2024, 7:16 ........

It's nice to know there are true gentlemen on the FPL forum

Show us ya cliquers is up and running again

Thanks, and don't miss the first one because Sky have doubled the jackpot to 2 million. Ooh... Some tough looking fixtures though inc. Chelsea - Man C.

Just a last-minute reminder. Get your predictions in soon (Sorry Herc)

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 15th August 2024, 10:30 AM

Just a last-minute reminder. Get your predictions in soon (Sorry Herc)

Damn, and curse you Goodlegs - I thought I was going to get a head start again

Not being a gambling man, what is this "Free £2 Bet to use on Acca Freeze"?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 15th August 2024, 4:18 PM

Not being a gambling man, what is this "Free £2 Bet to use on Acca Freeze"?

No idea myself. Some new fangled method they've invented for getting your money off you.

An "acca", or "accumulator" as I have always known it, is a multiple bet with 4+ selections. As far as the "freeze" element is concerned I quote from the Skybet website:

"Acca Freeze gives you the ability to freeze a winning score, in-play, on a match result acca of 5 legs or more. Once you've chosen a leg to freeze, it will be settled as a winner even if the other team goes on to win the match."

Thank you - as clear as mud (not your explanation), but all I see now is the £2 Free bet, and understand of course, as with all of Sky's schemes, it is purely a means to have a fumble in your pocket for the rest of your money.

And we're off.
Alf has taken the early lead with some great predictions and has the chance of going through the card on results.
But with 2 matches today and 10 points up for grabs, it could all change by the close of play.

The predictions by all players for this afternoon's games are at complete variance with each other, so we'll have to wait until the fat lady sings.

I expect I'll be last 😒

Down another player in this league so it's no longer the Super 6 but Super 5. So even more chance for Herc to keep winning it. 😠

Fat chance this year - I'm not feeling it in me water

5 in one league; 7 in the other. Either way I'm in my usual place.

If "my" team hadn't scored a goal against MC, I would have had a 5 pointer, instead of SG............mutter mutter 😒

But on the bright side he didn't seem to enter the FPL 5 a side this week 😁