Your Favourite Crisp Flavour Page 4

I've recently discovered Walkers Oven Baked Cheese and Onion. Lovely!

Salt and vinegar - Walkers or Tesco , or Sweet chilli Sensations. All Pringles are also 10/10.

I notice they're still making Chopsticks. Which I used to love then inexplicably stopped eating for several decades.

I HATE SALT AND VINEGAR!

Kp skips

Seabrooks now do a Worcester Sauce and Fish & Chips flavour (Stephen, did you know?) Both are superb. The fish & chips one I particularly liked and is very different to most other flavours. Walkers are constantly bringing out new flavours that don't really work but this one does, if you like fish n chips that is. If you don't, please move to another country.

I didn't know that. Mind you, when I drive past Seabrooks, you only smell the bare crisps frying. You'd think oil and taty's wouldn't smell good - but it's heavenly.
And talking of smells. Driving into York used to be a pleasure for your olfactory senses. The whole town smelled of chocolate.
Terry's factory was there, the nearer you got the stronger the smell of chocolate.
Not any more though,they were bought out by Kraft and production was moved to Europe.

Yes a shame that, don't like to see old British standards disappear. I often drive past the Mars factory in Slough where I work just to smell the lovely aroma. It's more Golden Syrup sponge cake than Mars Bar but intoxicating. :)