BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 83

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 10th May 2021, 4:00 PM

It's all gone Pete Tong.
And unfathomal.
I'm starting one for just the bottom half.
No wait, in keeping with today's society, in my league everyone gets a 'taking part medal.
No losers on my watch

Add it to the list please, Stephen.

British Comedy Guide

BCG Clique

BCG CLIQUE

BCG CLIQUE HEAD TO HEAD LEAGUE

Up the Clique without a paddle

BCG Week One League

Ok
BCG Clique Left Wingers

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 10th May 2021, 5:04 PM

I've taken out a court injunction against any breakaway from the breakaway league. Pirate

Billy as a consolation I propose that you take on the Admin role next season. on a one season rota before passing it onto someone else. I've had my turn, time for someone else to handle the madness. Before I go I'd like to announce the shortlist for post of the season. Voting starts now:

:S Er anyway, the winner is Horseradish. No contest. Well done horse and keep it up for next season. Wave claps.

OK. :)

Quote: don rushmore @ 10th May 2021, 6:56 PM

Add it to the list please, Stephen.

British Comedy Guide

BCG Clique

BCG CLIQUE

BCG CLIQUE HEAD TO HEAD LEAGUE

Up the Clique without a paddle

BCG Week One League

Don't forget that a pre-requisite for joining the BCG Week One League is that you need to resign from the BCG CLIQUE league so that will reduce the list.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 10th May 2021, 10:14 AM

I have set up a new league to start from week one in the time honoured fashion called BCG Week One League - code 2iare6 - and invite everyone who leaves the CLIQUE league to join it. We can then carry on where we were forced to leave off. We can also renew it next season...

Unfortunately now I have left it I can no longer view the CLIQUE league so I shall have to take it on trust that that condition has been fulfilled for anyone applying to join.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 10th May 2021, 8:32 PM

Unfortunately now I have left it I can no longer view the CLIQUE league so I shall have to take it on trust that that condition has been fulfilled for anyone applying to join.

Go to the H2H, click on, for example, JP Pass's name, scroll down and you can view the BCG CLIQUE league.

Don't forget that a pre-requisite for joining the BCG Week One League is that you need to resign from the BCG CLIQUE league so that will reduce the list.

Done.

To be fair:

The main problems have been that the water rates are all in the curly bits, the electricity and gas are in the frizz, the Council Tax is somewhat lost in the hairspray along with the insurance and the television licence is in a couple of unseen short flat bits which are there just in case my new spouse decides on becoming like Skinhead O'Connor.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 10th May 2021, 10:14 AM

and we can just have fun (if anyone remembers that)

This forum with its blokey banter is as much a part of the fun of the clique league than the game itself, moreso to some of us. I've had a blast here myself this season, I know one or two others have. Yes there was a patch where it went a bit OTT but Herr Flick stepped in to cool it down and we obeyed.

It was revived with former members this season because the last couple were lifeless. One of the main catalysts for the turnaround was Taxis, a returning member. So for being a big contributor to the whole purpose of the league, I thought he deserved his request to bring him 'on level terms' with the rest of us. That's all I have done, I've not tried to stitch anyone up or spoil the fun. You're welcome to rejoin anytime should you want to. :)

Whistling nnocently

The European super league have nowt on us.

I agree with Alfred, it's been great fun and Godot has been a big part of that.

This man is not for flouncing.

Bloody Hell.........................

A possible six different winners this year. Current leaders:

British Comedy Guide - Steve Sunshine

BCG Clique - Gerry McDonnell

BCG CLIQUE - Steve Sunshine

BCG CLIQUE HEAD TO HEAD LEAGUE - JP Pass (Winner)

Up the Clique without a paddle - Godot Taxis

BCG Week One League - Billy Bunter

Quote: don rushmore @ 11th May 2021, 12:45 PM

BCG CLIQUE - Steve Sunshine

Don't rate your mate to hold his first position slot then. Unimpressed

My favourite scenario is JP Pass, who hasn't posted since October, winning both leagues.

I don't know who he is.

Quote: don rushmore @ 11th May 2021, 6:06 PM

My favourite scenario is JP Pass, who hasn't posted since October, winning both leagues.

That'll go down well with the heaving masses.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 11th May 2021, 7:57 PM

I don't know who he is.

Twilight Zone theme tune.....................Nobody does. Huh?