BCG Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 Page 62

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 23rd February 2021, 11:00 PM

Alf is going to take some catching now, he's on a roll
I can see him topping whatever table we decide on in the end, the one we have or the myriad of others that I've yet to see

Kipper has no chance of winning. He's been going commando in a mini-skirt for weeks (metaphorically, obviously - hopefully).

He's also had some real donkeys in his team like Wilson, De Bumcheeks, Zaha, Firmino, Lacazette - and got a way with it. That isn't going to continue.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 24th February 2021, 9:19 AM

"My Song in this League" ? Don't know that one.

He's calling you a clown. Are you going to take that?

If the league admin can delete players then I can't see why JP Pass should not be killed. He's only posted five times this season - all stand alone comments about himself. He's not replied to anyone else, despite me addressing him personally, and last posted on 4th October last year. He currently sitting THIRD in the league. If that isn't enough, he's an Everton supporter. https://www.comedy.co.uk/fan/jphellpool/

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 24th February 2021, 1:20 PM

He's calling you a clown. Are you going to take that?

When you're in love, it doesn't matter. It's what he calls me to turn me on. :*

If the league admin can delete players then I can't see why JP Pass should not be killed. He's only posted five times this season

Who even is he? I've been here for years and don't recognise him.

Frankly, if you weren't here in the 00s then you're not a true BCGer - especially if you're over 60 (which most of the people who still post on here are) as you've got no excuse. What else were you doing in the 00s? Propping up the bar at Stringfellows?

We can't remember that far back....

He's also had some real donkeys in his team like Wilson, De Bumcheeks, Zaha, Firmino, Lacazette - and got a way with it. That isn't going to continue.

I agree completely, that's why I've calmed down on the tinkering (although it's nearly killed me) and so far anyway, it's paid off.

Kipper has no chance of winning.

Again on previous record you are probably right. I'm certainly not falling for Bumshine's nonsense again, done deal my arse. A measly 17point lead could easily be overturned by Anton next week.

If the league admin can delete players then I can't see why JP Pass should not be killed. He's only posted five times this season - all stand alone comments about himself. He's not replied to anyone else, despite me addressing him personally, and last posted on 4th October last year. He currently sitting THIRD in the league. If that isn't enough, he's an Everton supporter. https://www.comedy.co.uk/fan/jphellpool/

It's already been noted but any action to take THIS SEASON has been stymied by the views of several others here, which, short of an actual vote, which I suggested, would constitute a democratic decision not to make table changes in midseason, or any part of it. You yourself know all about this. A management decision has been made to not include him for next season, and with even more regret, one other. This is open to appeal and any of you can make representations on here or privately.

If he's up for it, I'd like Godot to be administrator next season.

There'll be nowt left with all this fratching.

Oh I liked your Newspaper thing earlier in the thread Steve
very funny

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 24th February 2021, 7:39 PM

I'm certainly not falling for Bumshine's nonsense again, done deal my arse. A measly 17point lead could easily be overturned by Anton next week.

Well it's always worth a try

Quote: don rushmore @ 24th February 2021, 10:17 PM

If he's up for it, I'd like Godot to be administrator next season.

You can like what you want, that's your one view, it should be a democratic process, and that's just my one view. More than happy to give it over to someone else and I'm sure Godot's more than capable of it. There are always a few players not pulling their weight on the forum but there'd be no one left if we deleted them after 3 weeks of not posting. You'd be one of them. And you can't undo the deletes. A more tactful approach was needed than throwing my weight around, believe it or not.

But as I said there are two who won't get back in next season. If I or you or anyone plays the big dictator and starts deleting players midseason then everyone else will give up playing and posting, that's pretty obvious after the recent feedback.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 24th February 2021, 11:14 PM

But as I said there are two who won't get back in next season.

I worry that you will deplete the league after all the effort to increase the numbers. I know it's frustrating when there are punters who don't post, but at the end of the day, does it really matter? Is it not better to have numbers than posters?

If he's up for it I'd like Horse Radish to be administrator next season
I'd love to see those rules although I wouldn't read them all the way through

And YOU have knocked me down to 4th in the H2H Angry

Bastard

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 24th February 2021, 11:54 PM

And YOU have knocked me down to 4th in the H2H Angry

Bastard

Yeah, well, life's full of problems.

It's a little known fact that the width of a normal man's bollocks is exactly the same as the width of his shoulders. This is why I am always at the doctors who seem unnervingly to pretend ignorance when I plead with them to have a shoulders extension. These so called know it alls really need to be better trained.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 24th February 2021, 11:22 PM

but at the end of the day, does it really matter? Is it not better to have numbers than posters?

If you feel that way there's another BCG league, the original one, with 74 teams.

It's currently led by Fady Abouelnasr. Or as Billy Bunter might say, "One of them towel heads".