That's funny . Laughing out loud

A Horseradish

• Friday 8th November 2019, 3:29pm [Edited]
  • United Kingdom
  • 6,591 posts
Quote: Lazzard @ 8th November 2019, 3:26 PM

They'll be on ShitBox.
Launches if we leave the EU.

But this being the vegan city etc what you had (even on a station which generally has mainly old boy callers (aged 85 plus) who still have the energy to iron their union jack underpants) was a modest stream of people questioning the political correctness of sacred cows like Fawlty Towers. Consequently, I think it's going to be more trouble than it's worth.

Luckily I have stacks of cheapo second hand DVDs so I have no need to bother with it. I've never done Netflix or anything like that because I just don't see the point in stumping up money for something which cuts in and out every 20 seconds (which is in my experience generally the case with BBC Sounds, the Channel 4 player etc). Anyhow, I hate 98% of films.

lofthouse

• Friday 8th November 2019, 5:56pm
  • Nowhere, England
  • 9,018 posts

What a joke

If I can't get access to dozens of sitcoms that poke fun at black people and homosexuals - I ain't interested

F**k that off

Chappers

• Sunday 10th November 2019, 8:11pm
  • Surreyish., England
  • 30,539 posts
Quote: lofthouse @ 8th November 2019, 5:56 PM

What a joke

If I can't get access to dozens of sitcoms that poke fun at black people and homosexuals - I ain't interested

F**k that off

:D

A Horseradish

• Monday 11th November 2019, 6:35pm
  • United Kingdom
  • 6,591 posts

I wonder if it will do The Real McCoy?

Found out today when trying to buy it on DVD that there is no DVD because it was decided there wasn't a big enough audience for one.

Which is absolutely ridiculous.

Chappers

• Monday 11th November 2019, 9:29pm
  • Surreyish., England
  • 30,539 posts

I'm not really excited about this. Another way to rip us off. I can understand ITV but the BBC is supposed to be free as we've paid our licence fees.