Hi

Hi, I'm new too. Young vegan comedy writer!

Hope to chat to you soon!

Russ Wave

Hi there Russ

I think everyone should introduce themselves with some piece of trivia. I'm Leah, a young spectacle wearing comedy writer!

Nice to meet you anyway!

Oh yes, a bit of trivia is always good, otherwise, we're all just comedy writers with nothing to seperate us, and we'd all end up writing for ITV, which would be bad.

Although they did produce some good stuff in the past. Far, FAR in the past.

But look at the current dirge, I had high hopes for Jane Hall as I LOVE Stephen Mangan and it was rubbish. His Barclay ads are funnier! So from your ITV derision I'm assuming you are men of taste, me and my friend have this fantasy sitcom. You take the setting of one and then add all your favourite characters from others. What would you have?

Hmmm. The Red Dwarf character is Eastenders would be a laugh.

Hi...
I am a vegetarian,however on occasions i eat chicken...Does that count, especialy as they are so fooking ugly and deserve to be gobbled up.

I have leather coats,boots and a settee too, so am i still cool...

Oh & Hi, Welcome and all that Jazzy stuff.xxxx

hello there, great to have you, i agree with you Charley, chickens are just ugly and not shrek ugly we are talking Jade Goody ugly, (and she is hard to match in the premier league of hideousness" and turkies just take the pish really, if chickens are jade goody, then turkeys are her mum, ow and welcome, i look forward to some non-meat associated chats.

Hi I'm Ross, Poor Quality Sitcom Writer. Think I'll apply for a job a ITV