Which celeb are you most like? Page 3

Quote: Leevil @ October 20, 2007, 3:06 AM

I'm the daddy!

Thats wrong on so many Leevils Laughing out loud COmic genius bow down biatches :)

Quote: Frankie Rage @ October 20, 2007, 1:41 AM

Yes I know, Who the f**k is Cary Grant...

What you talkin' 'bout, Monkeyface?

Quote: ajp29 @ October 20, 2007, 1:44 AM

What was the name of the prozzie he picked up?

Divine Brown.

No, I don't know how I know that either.

Quote: Frankie Rage @ October 20, 2007, 2:51 AM

Is that a photo Zooo by the way (his/her avatar) as I keep thinking it looks like a younger Alex 'Hurricane' Higgins but assume it's not him..

That is a man.
I am a lady. Wave

He is not a snooker legend, he is Julian Barratt of The Boosh.

Quote: zooo @ October 20, 2007, 11:20 AM

That is a man.
I am a lady. Wave

He is not a snooker legend, he is Julian Barratt of The Boosh.

I knew I had seen him before somewhere. The hat fooled me, he looks short and skinny and older in that shot. I have him in mind as tall and well built?

Sorry, you are of course a lady. I had forgotten that. Maybe I'll put a pic up of Hattie Jacques (who I loved) and then people will call me a woman from time to time.

:)

Oh Matron!

Do it!

Yes, Juliano is tall and very manly indeed.

Here he is looking like Noel Fielding's dad.

I love him as Dan Ashcroft, but at the same time hate him because I wrote that character before I saw Nathan Barley.

I've been told I look a bit like Drew Barrymore, but I'd rather look like Holly Marie Combs (from Charmed). I'd rather have Holly's life too, Drew's tragic taste in men is far too similar to my own. Whistling nnocently

Ooh, nice one. Drew Barrymore's purty.

Don't Google Image Drew Barrymore. Nasty things happen. :(

Quote: zooo @ October 20, 2007, 12:00 PM

Do it!

Yes, Juliano is tall and very manly indeed.

Here he is looking like Noel Fielding's dad.

I prefer him in this picture... in the picture in your avatar he looks weedy and rather small... it's the cowboy hat maybe? He looks like someone out of that Gay cowboy film...

I shall pursue a suitable piccy of my heroine Hattie and then you can call me Hat!!!

Hat xxx

Quote: Cauldron Chick @ October 21, 2007, 11:47 AM

I've been told I look a bit like Drew Barrymore, but I'd rather look like Holly Marie Combs (from Charmed). I'd rather have Holly's life too, Drew's tragic taste in men is far too similar to my own. Whistling nnocently

If you know your taste is tragic... try upgrading!!! ;)

This thread has been good for mulitple laughs. :D

A few people have agreed I look like Topher Grace/Eric from That 70's Show. :/

A couple of people even said Zach Braff but I can't see it myself, I think we just have similar necks.

Topher's cute!

Quote: Frankie Rage @ October 21, 2007, 11:59 AM

in the picture in your avatar he looks weedy and rather small... it's the cowboy hat maybe? He looks like someone out of that Gay cowboy film...

And you've just described my perfect boy.

I look forward to calling you Hat, btw.

Quote: zooo @ October 21, 2007, 12:04 PM

Topher's cute!

And you've just described my perfect boy.

I look forward to calling you Hat, btw.

With respect to perfect boys, each to his own.. ;)

My perfect girl would be.. well, dunno really.. the wife gets as close as I think anybody could.. I made a lucky choice there I reckon..

I've just sent a Hattie pic off to Mark!! So I shall be Hat until 01/01/2008 when sadly I shall revert to being Frankie once more!!!

Well hellooo there, Hattie!
That's a lovely daffodil.