Doh!

EDIT: Right third time lucky. This song is brilliantly funny and has a point to make and makes it very well. What I have a problem with is the public and politicains reacting to buzz words without addressing the issues the song raises. So in short I have no problem with the song just the public and the politician's reaction to it. Hence the 'Doh!'

http://www.chortle.co.uk/news/2007/10/18/5922/fury_over_dead_stars_song

Yeah but to be fair they stopped the song when he got to some Home and Away actress because they thought it was bad taste but carried on with the Diana one. Then he said, ‘It was intending to make a point about people who are flawed in life who are disproportionately hailed as saints in death.

‘You see it time and time again, people almost incorrectly eulogised and people very quickly forget what the person was like when they were alive.’

Say what you like about Diana but she did a hell of a lot of good work for charities, especially against the wishes of the Royal Family.

Laughing out loud I get a award for really bad wording of an original post. I meant that the reaction to the song by the public and politicains was where people had missed the point. The actual song was brilliant. Apologies.

Actually, this is brilliant observation all packaged up in a great comedy song.

Laughing out loud

laughed very funny song