Welcome Home Soldiers!!!

Yeyyyyyyyyyyy!
The Vikings are back from their 6 month tour of Afghanistan.
Sadly they are minus 9 heroes.
3 of which were killed by so called friendly fire.

Stand down Brave soldiers. Job done R.I.P.

1 in 5 of them suffered severe injuries, from burns to amputations. One lad made me cry on the news today. He spoke of how he was walking down the street & a car load of arse holes shouted out spastic at him.
It disgusts me the attitudes of some people in this country. Its a horrendous thing to say to anyone, let alone a soldier who sustained those injuries for us.

Welcome home guys!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

yeah welcome home, it must be bad being shot at by the taliban and the americans! then you get home to wankers like that, there must be some bullets left?

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

It's both depressing and scary, to think about some of the scumbags who are out on our streets.

Oi Charley, thought you may appreciate this story.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=495910&in_page_id=1770&ito=1490

Good news for you then Charley.

What a bitch that woman was. That is simply dispicable. Thanks for that story Aaron. I want to find that whore & shoot her f**king arms off. Then watch her drown.

I can't believe that Members of Parliament are calling it an outrage. With all the help that those unethical shits give wounded servicemen they have no right to claim moral high ground...or even a moral hillock.

Very good point! Quick to jump to the support of the military when it's not their arse on the line, aren't they? I'm no fan of the war(s), but if they're deployed, the least the Government can do is support them with reasonable funding, training, and post-care. C**ts.

I meant to bring this to everyone's attention last week because it was in my mum's local paper.

What they should really have done was thrown everyone else out.

Apparently they wanted money to upgrade the Headley Court pool but the government or local council wouldn't cough up.

Also they wanted money for a hostel there for wounted sevicemen but didn't get planning permission. Too many local objections.

This is the so-called "stockbroker belt".