Funny tales from work Page 2

We were once pulling some new data cables in at a large office complex and the old cables were all over the floor.
I put a hand written notice up behind a door that was up 3 wooden steps for no one to enter.

The door opened and a heavily pregnant young woman called out to ask if she could come through.
She was told to be careful and watch her step.

She got down to the second wooden step and the cables wrapped around her ankles.
As she tried to move they tightened and down she came like a mighty felled oak tree..

In a flash, I dived to save her and grabbed her around the body. I stopped her hitting the floor and having any injuries.
Only then did it become apparent that I was holding both her massive boobs. Two full hand-fulls.

I moved my hands to her armpits and lifted her back up. I don't know who was more embarrassed.
She scurried off back through the door and I looked round at my workmates - who had the biggest grins you ever saw.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 30th November 2017, 9:14 AM

Only then did it become apparent that I was holding both her massive boobs. Two full hand-fulls.

Do go on......................... :P

I haven't actually had a proper job for many years, but a memory surfaces about a job interview I went for once. On being told I wasn't suitable, I stormed out of the office, through a door and into a cupboard. I then had to emerge, to the astonished expressions of the two people interviewing me, and leave through the proper exit.