IQ tests how are they qualified?

These iq tests ever done one? Everybody has

Who is qualifying these people to give me an iq test?

I know one thing they must be good at triangles and squares right? You see that in these iq tests all the time triangles squares circles so im imagining at iq test university to pass the teacher looking over his shoulder

"No that triangle isnt quite right, your good with the circles tho keep at it

I think perfect person would be tom hanks from cast away forget about triangles and squares work out how to get me the hell off this island.

I imagine it's hard typing with a straitjacket on.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 24th October 2017, 7:09 AM

Oh come on been workin on this one for a while

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 24th October 2017, 7:09 AM

Sell me some real estate mr picture if u wanna fire ill fire real estate man

Ha ha yea goodland real estate man get stoned by oby

People just want to fight i guess now i dont want to

You probaly should of said hard typing with straight jacket off , your making a statement isnt funny

Its important in comedy wat makes people laugh two sides of the brain mix confusion then realisation statements is only one side of the brain the logical the conversion of the two is wat makes the chemical

Its the moment of rialisation that makes the chemicals mix for instance you look like a salesman not funny in itself but converting the two mr salesman

Another example of making a statement your not funny comedy dude ( wrong) its a statemant logical u must always mix the right to the left in confusionis the chemical
Example of all three to comedy conclusions ( needs follow up) would be

I see now how you took our advice on the spelling (here is wer the chemicals mix )after the straight jacket... (eqauals conclusion) so the two sides mix which creates laughter

Anyway no point posting if getting attacked

I think it's typing in lower case.

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 24th October 2017, 8:19 AM

I think it's typing in lower case.

Good confusion mixed with logic a bit short though dont make audience think to long close though makin think of conclusion in therr to pretty smart but to short still

I think its typing in lower case, but thats just me
Chemicals arnt mix enough this is a segway ud have to add sumthin --/i hate fast typistist ( to bri g back to center)
Its very fine line

If its a segway once chemicals mixed then u start shooting off - non just typist on keyboard but people on their phones see how fast they go some of them like a competition mix the chemical if segwaying act fast theyl laugh ( u got about a minute here where chemicals are totally mxed before endorphin kicks in)

Then bring it back to logic who uses keyboard any way rqauls conclusion then next joke always logic confusion conclude next joke

Of course there is an execption to long thinking from short jokes but its incredibly hard to to stop the endorphine a master of this is the or was robin williams

For conclusions important to have relability innmind ( something everyone can relate to) movies songs types of people as u see in this instance i said mr real estate man logic confusion conclusion heckler u could do the same i said this in another post walk off stage buy two drinks actually ill drink both these myself hecklers are alphas ask his girlfriend for a dance

Relate ability i meant to say

Sorry, can't follow this.

I like to think of your threads as IQ tests. If a person opens one or responds to one, it means they haven't got an IQ.

I've thought about doing an IQ test like Mensa just for the hell of it not so I can tell everyone I'm in Mensa but what it tests you on will be skills I've forgotten so if I did it I would want to train for a while first. My maths and visual skills used to be pretty good but because I don't use them anymore it seems to take a lot more brainpower (and time) to calculate something in my head or work out puzzels.

I took the SAT (required for entry to most universities) 35 years ago when it was still considered an IQ test. Mensa grants admission if your score was at least 1250 and I scored 1260, so I'd essentially be the dumbest person in their egghead club if I were to join. :)

Quote: DaButt @ 24th October 2017, 11:27 PM

I took the SAT (required for entry to most universities) 35 years ago when it was still considered an IQ test. Mensa grants admission if your score was at least 1250 and I scored 1260, so I'd essentially be the dumbest person in their egghead club if I were to join. :)

:D

I'm sure that would soon be forgotten if you brought a pie or a quiche to club meetings.