Why black people turned into slaves

I have a theory that why the great navigators said these people should become slaves or keep ontop of them

CHRISTOHER COLOMBUS CREW
was like yo you see that dude throw that spear?

CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS
yeah thats amazing,

CREW
Man these people are taking out half our men look at that they throwin them spears, not onlny that look how fast they run to get them spears.

CREW
(to columbus)
yo don't know about you but these black guys are smart gifted fast and look what that black kids doing over there, that a kid and can throw and run faster than anoyone in our fleet, they can use bow and arrows better than the Romans.

COLUMBUS
Yes yes you are correct send word

These black dudes are freakin awsome and can out run out throw out dance out fight any white man.

THE NEWS CAME THREW
when they return we shall make them slaves.

COLUMBUS
but when the truth comes out they will win at any olympics

GENERAL
let it be , when that comes out well be dead and gone

COLUMBUS
Can i keep my maps

You know history tells us it was a colour thing, i think thats a lie i think these white guys could see what these black guys could do. Look captain , do you see the size of his spear

COLUMBUS
I see i see

You see it now olympics, basketball, black dudes winning everywhere. I think if the white guys had been nice enough yo you think you could throw those spears at those ships, hell yeah we can.

I honestly do believe that, they saw the black people and what they can do.

Be interesting if the black people built boats and went over to white colonies, yo look at my spear lets rock!

and as there realoading i'll take this funny looking weapon to and that one and this one.

the size of their spears would have been a definite factor, holy shit!

Hi Comedywrite dude

I am from Australia aswell and love British comedy. Visiting this site gives me a great insight to new release comedy from England and reminds me of fantastic comedies I need to revisit. What do you like about British comedy my friend?

I'm afraid myself and many people on this forum struggle to understand your writing style. Is English your first language? Maybe there is a more suitable forum out there on this vast internet where people can relate to you better. You will always receive more positive and constructive feedback from those who can understand and relate to you.

Please don't take this as a negative response. As others have replied on here you do have a great sense of humour and with the right support could achieve comedic greatness. But it is important to learn where your audience and potential mentors lie and I don't quite believe this site is for you right now.

I wish you all the best. I'm only trying to help.

Take care,
Matt

Quote: Aussie Matt @ 8th October 2017, 10:01 AM

Hi Comedywrite dude

I am from Australia aswell and love British comedy. Visiting this site gives me a great insight to new release comedy from England and reminds me of fantastic comedies I need to revisit. What do you like about British comedy my friend?

I'm afraid myself and many people on this forum struggle to understand your writing style. Is English your first language? Maybe there is a more suitable forum out there on this vast internet where people can relate to you better. You will always receive more positive and constructive feedback from those who can understand and relate to you.

Please don't take this as a negative response. As others have replied on here you do have a great sense of humour and with the right support could achieve comedic greatness. But it is important to learn where your audience and potential mentors lie and I don't quite believe this site is for you right now.

I wish you all the best. I'm only trying to help.

Take care,
Matt

Well they come up in top search results, they are to the top comedy forum. And I get noticed and as you have noticed me i have sent you my email , fellow aussie.

It's the top comedy forum on the internet british or not

Comedic greatness yes, live the x wing with me. Yes english is my first language, I write as I think without thinking of grammer or spelling to extent that is what makes me great. I write from my mind, be great with me edit my madness an together we will be better than seinfeld think of me as larry david without the ego but with the attitude

I also drink alot that explains a bit ha ha no one knows lol, with my material let us make an empire

i'm original and manic, what better to have a sain aussie create something out of my head

what have u got to lose, ?

This is just not funny.

Thanks for the reply comedywriter dude.

I have been visiting this site for a few years now without commenting and have only signed up to reply to you. I am writing in the best interests of both this site and yourself.

If English is your first language then I do feel the alcohol you mentioned in your last post is beyond control. You make very little sense and to be blunt you are probably annoying the majority of people on this site. The few comments you have received in response to your posts have merely been out of politeness and you are not able to read between the lines. Sorry mate, this had to be said at some point.

If you are serious about forging a comedy career you need to abstain from the alcohol to be taken seriously. No matter how talented you are nobody will be willing to work with an alcoholic. It will be hard and I feel for you but you just cannot continue in the way you are going.

Please seek help buddy. It will be worth it in the long term.

Look after yourself mate!
Matt

i got a sitcom in me and heres the kicker i think i can beat both friends and seinfeld, well i sent you my email

Quote: Aussie Matt @ 8th October 2017, 10:32 AM

Thanks for the reply comedywriter dude.

I have been visiting this site for a few years now without commenting and have only signed up to reply to you. I am writing in the best interests of both this site and yourself.

If English is your first language then I do feel the alcohol you mentioned in your last post is beyond control. You make very little sense and to be blunt you are probably annoying the majority of people on this site. The few comments you have received in response to your posts have merely been out of politeness and you are not able to read between the lines. Sorry mate, this had to be said at some point.

If you are serious about forging a comedy career you need to abstain from the alcohol to be taken seriously. No matter how talented you are nobody will be willing to work with an alcoholic. It will be hard and I feel for you but you just cannot continue in the way you are going.

Please seek help buddy. It will be worth it in the long term.

Look after yourself mate!
Matt

having a drink was a joke, ya have a shrimp on the barby then, oh i'm smart you only posted for intelligent argument theory ( a mental state in which one will improve them self from another , supposing they can prove counterintelligence)

all the best to you to
but you aint got me i know psychology, so don't get any positivism from me thanks

nice counter intelligence , i almost fell for it " I am the master of the mind", nice trick, you go about thinking your good

Thank you. I did receive your message with your email but I'm afraid you are not somebody who I could work with.

Can you see the difference in the writing style between yourself and the other members on this site? Maybe you could be more open about your background so we can understand why you communicate in the way you do and help us to work with you. My feeling about the members on this site is that they are not judgemental and really appreciate sober comments from all cultures and societies.

You need to help us understand you before you post more in the Showcase forum.

Quote: Aussie Matt @ 8th October 2017, 10:43 AM

Thank you. I did receive your message with your email but I'm afraid you are not somebody who I could work with.

Can you see the difference in the writing style between yourself and the other members on this site? Maybe you could be more open about your background so we can understand why you communicate in the way you do and help us to work with you. My feeling about the members on this site is that they are not judgemental and really appreciate sober comments from all cultures and societies.

You need to help us understand you before you post more in the Showcase forum.

Well im afraid though i give out grammer and spelling i'm not silly and hilly intelligence and you are doing a counter intelligence mind game wer you instigated , for which you feel you are superior i congreigated until i relised , that you are no more than a university student or some what trying to play mind games with me.

Which i havn't fallen for its counter intuintive perswasion elimination, for which i didnt for the elimination your just some silly person trying to gain an alpha position a hierachy for one that didnt even have one.

wanna keep playing i can play i am not silly buddy take your mind games some wher else conversation over.

personality traight over take, and i'm not fallin for it, sit in your well ver impressive though, study pyschology i see , but i'm better and smarter

now go away

i'm sure you pass your psychology course well, but i,m a master at it, yes i did send you a message until i realised what you wer doing i have a masters degree in pyschology so go bother someone else

I was only trying to help buddy. I hope you realise sooner rather than later that you need it.

I'll leave it up to the forum administrators to handle this one. Good Luck!

Quote: Aussie Matt @ 8th October 2017, 10:57 AM

I was only trying to help buddy. I hope you realise sooner rather than later that you need it.

I'll leave it up to the forum administrators to handle this one. Good Luck!

Your not my buddy you are trying to psychological me and not gonna work all best to you also, you will do well in your psychological studies.

Now your defending , I beat you easy learn to make your strikes a bit later when chemicals mix to the right of the brain your only attacking the excitement part of the brain.

best of luck in your studies

you been defeated, don't to crawl to moderators

ha help you instigated it a non alpha move. I'm a brilliant mastermind of psychology economics maths pyshics evolution wher most of my comedy comes from thats why its original. I have 500,000 thousand dollars on a sell on usd jpy usd cad and usd chf. Tell me i'm silly by end of next week, it you the instigator that needs help, you just you probably control women to like this , i feel sorry for you dont feel sorry for me. Control alpharism is what you have instigate then controlism, you probably dont even have a pych degree might be natural born alpha subgressive

https://youtu.be/T2WC0UbkIZI

I having strait flow of brain keyboard, makes me special genuis, know about cognitive disonance for superior style, not aprecated or understdood by sheep loosers here. To clever too see be-yond colosall ego of of igno-france. need I say moore? yes, i am kewl.

Quote: comedywriter dude @ 8th October 2017, 10:23 AM

Well they come up in top search results, they are to the top comedy forum.

Thanks Aaron and Mark.

Maybe it's David Smith's Ausie cousinWhistling nnocently