Happy writer been around for 15 years

I gotta say I just hate these new " bunny ears competitions popping up " its like a sumon cowell talent royalties show.

The longest and most respected might b one u never heard of " they are called happy writers and sre for real direct lunks to hollywood of course u gotta b good. The seem to have changed ther adress to stage 32 im not promoting them but hey at least u know ther real deal https://www.stage32.com/happy-writers/about

They used to b happy writers . Com infact id say they been around longer than 15 years

They are expensive though so keep in mind

If i rember from there original site they dont stuff around work must b binded and complete writers store type stuff real deal though gd luck to all

Ps im only telling this because dont want people being ripped off by fake competitions, dont spoil it for everyone else and make sure your work is professional before sending

CAN'T YOU WRITE PROPER ENGLISH?????????

Oh no. Of course you're an Aussie!

Quote: Chappers @ 26th September 2017, 7:32 PM

CAN'T YOU WRITE PROPER ENGLISH?????????

Oh no. Of course you're an Aussie!

I am typing from my phone most of the time.

Oh, no

Should have a comma

Well, actually it should be.

Oh, No! Of course you're an Aussie...

It's all the text speak that most of us here find annoying - including the all-powerful Aaron.

Quote: Chappers @ 26th September 2017, 9:17 PM

It's all the text speak that most of us here find annoying - including the all-powerful Aaron.

Forget about quoting me? I was umming and arring about posting this as these guys are the real deal.
forget about my grammar?

. I wish you all good luck in getting past there processes.

Remember what I said they are writer store .com type stuff, I'm talking the right paper the right everything.

top executives have links to these people the real deal.

Infact there so legit they will turn you down, you only get one shot with these guys

In fact post responses, they will turn you down If not good enough. They are linked to top executives and you get only one shot.

This thread I imagine will live on with turn downs, they will turn you down no doubt about it If you don't have a professional presentation. They wont take your money if they wont make money in selling it the real deal.

if you really push them thell give you advice for a fee, but wont pass your script on unless its good, its like the eminem song you only got one shot

some holly wood heavy weights son or daughter runs it but I'm not sure.

So how did i find out about it the internet was alot more loose then, cannot confirm but it is rumoured good will hunting went threw them but cannot confirm.

there original site had a smurf type character, and i remember there submission policies , writers .com stuff
remember 1 shot and expensive

If you Google Stage 32/Happy Writers, the majority opinion is that it's a scam site who take your money and give you nothing in return.

Quote: beaky @ 29th September 2017, 2:21 PM

If you Google Stage 32/Happy Writers, the majority opinion is that it's a scam site who take your money and give you nothing in return.

Correct.
Foolishly joined it for a trial period.
Nothing but junk e-mails and U.S wannabe shit.
Avoid.

Thats incorrect happy writers is not a scam

Thats incorrect, use the way back machine for your self happy writers been around for over a decade.

http://www.scriptmag.com/features/interviews-features/selling-screenplay-podcast-interview-joey-tuccio-stage-32-happy-writers

Bang ! I win , look even an article from stage mag.

You just werent good enough

are you gonna knock writers store next? biggest company in screenwriter material? there for real, don't knock em if they wernt for real i wouldnt have posted it.

They used to have a smurf as logo do some actual research, and what company doesn't put you on their mailing list these days? u been stung to many times. I'm telling u these guys real deal if dont believe me then dont but don't knock them cause I no they are.

by posting that your knocking the only legit company, why would i bother or even care telling abut it if i thoght scam? they aint no scam and if you think they are then your wrong

Quote: Lazzard @ 29th September 2017, 4:18 PM

Correct.
Avoid.

You didnt do it the right way you suppose to send them script, bah
I'm not gonna argue they are the real deal.

Wrong wrong wrong , i'll stake my credit on this sit on it, they are not a scam

wer are the moderators on this site? who runs this site look into it you will find not a scam happy writers been around over a decade, you just have to be good

I'm passionate about it becauese i want to help out fellow comedies to say i posted a scam is an insult, moderaters look into it they are real

leave it to the moderates , delete the thread if i'm wrong which i'm not, connections to writers store also

https://www.stage32.com/happy-writers/contests

They are world renowned , and the only legit company, so don't say anything bad . I find it an insult to think that i would stick my neck out and put up an actual legit company.

both of you are a damn fool, they are for real https://www.stage32.com/happy-writers/contests

What annoys me is that your , somone might actually have a good script and i'm posting the 1 legit company
both damn fools

Correct.
Avoid.

your a fool, there the only legit company out there

Moderaters do something , they will say ther for real.

Correct.
Avoid.

Anger hate rejection jelousy the dark sides of the force they consume you

Hope belief release that u let go and not backspace that you get out that old novel, you believe that you are in co trol but your not your onlybin control of the way you percieve whats next and the nect will do itself

You think you control that pen that keyboard you dont its there

No-ones saying they're not real, you twerp.
They're no worse, or better, than any of the other "we'll get your script under industry noses" websites.
They feed off delusional writers who are desperate to break in.
If you've had a good experience that led to work etc, then great - let us know - all here would be pleased to hear of it.
Post a link to the IMDB credit it led to. We love a success story.
Beaky, by the way, is one of them - so probably worth listening to, rather than attacking.
And, on a separate note, why would I knock the 'Writers Store'?
It's a f**king shop. Where you can buy stuff.
Having said that, their ¾" brads are more expensive than anyone else's (in-joke).
And enough with the links.
Unless they're paying you, in which case you'll be one of the few people actually making any money out of the site.
(Calm down. That last bit was a joke.)

Quote: Lazzard @ 1st October 2017, 12:12 PM

No-ones saying they're not real, you twerp.
They're no worse, or better, than any of the other "we'll get your script under industry noses" websites.
They feed off delusional writers who are desperate to break in.
If you've had a good experience that led to work etc, then great - let us know - all here would be pleased to hear of it.
Post a link to the IMDB credit it led to. We love a success story.
Beaky, by the way, is one of them - so probably worth listening to, rather than attacking.
And, on a separate note, why would I knock the 'Writers Store'?
It's a f**king shop. Where you can buy stuff.
Having said that, their ¾" brads are more expensive than anyone else's (in-joke).
And enough with the links.
Unless they're paying you, in which case you'll be one of the few people actually making any money out of the site.
(Calm down. That last bit was a joke.)

All good just hate the idea of saying was rippin sumon off well thats the only gd one i know off people use it as wish

Theres almost a bit in this ey . As a comedy writer thers nothing worse then sending it to somone who is worse at it then u. This happens all the time now in tve conedy world music world and film would we dont accept uncolicceted materials , well wat do u accept? Its same in medical world now edrawd jenner g walked up to a big medical centre now and said " u no wat i fou d. Ure for cancer" well wat is it? U wouldnt believe it i take the puss from a cow and i ject it right back in them theyd shut door in his face then talk amongst themsleves " who was that? U no it was the strangest thing a guy said he could cure small pox buy cow puss. Boss oh why dovthe crazy ones all xome here back to the drawing board

Quote: comedywriter dude @ 4th October 2017, 11:21 AM

All good just hate the idea of saying was rippin sumon off well thats the only gd one i know off people use it as wish

Theres almost a bit in this ey . As a comedy writer thers nothing worse then sending it to somone who is worse at it then u. This happens all the time now in tve conedy world music world and film would we dont accept uncolicceted materials , well wat do u accept? Its same in medical world now edrawd jenner g walked up to a big medical centre now and said " u no wat i fou d. Ure for cancer" well wat is it? U wouldnt believe it i take the puss from a cow and i ject it right back in them theyd shut door in his face then talk amongst themsleves " who was that? U no it was the strangest thing a guy said he could cure small pox buy cow puss. Boss oh why dovthe crazy ones all xome here back to the drawing board

You have lots of original ideas, but your posts are so stuffed full of spelling and grammatical mistakes that it's almost impossible to make sense out of them. You come across as crazy, which is a shame as you obviously aren't. Why don't you get a spell checker, and read through your posts a couple of times before putting them up? I find you genuinely interesting, but your posts are too difficult to make sense of at the moment.

How are you a comedy writer, by the way? Welcome.