Important Educational Experiment or Social Engineering? Page 2

But I was going to sue you lot when I got one. :(

Quote: zooo @ 25th September 2017, 11:14 AM

Who on earth has suggested that trousers are upsetting anyone, or that women are moaning about being able to wear what they want?
As usual, you seem to be arguing with the imaginary voices in your head.

No kidding.

If I'm not mistaken, it wasn't all that long ago that in the US and possibly the UK baby boys wore pink dresses and little girls wore blue. The colours, the dresses/trousers/skirts etc. all change normality across time. It makes no sense to argue that one gender has no good reason to wear trousers/skirts etc. whatever.

I think you're overthinking the issue (not you zooo, what's his name, the guy you're reacting to) in a really skewed and confused way. Your intolerance is showing, pal. Maybe zip it away (into your manly trousers) or just lob if off entirely. It's not a look that suits you.

This gender neutral talk is not turning people transgendered. It might be confusing some young kids if parents are pressing the concepts on their kids in confusing ways or being pushy about their own preference for their child's gender, but that's a separate issue. It's not the pronouns' fault.