Ladies And Gentlemen

Eh? How come two of the finest current English comedy scriblers (Armstrong and Bain) are about to have a new sitcom aired tonight and this afternoon is the first i've heard of it. Has it not been advertised heavily? Am I just out of the loop? Is it even their sitcom?

I guess because it's only a pilot. I'm sure more people would have been talking about it if it was a series.

i think its part of channel 4's comedy lab but i might be wrong on that.

It's part of the Comedy Showcase - https://www.comedy.co.uk/ladies_gentlemen/

Quote: Nick Rivers @ October 12, 2007, 3:51 PM

Eh? How come two of the finest current English comedy scriblers (Armstrong and Bain) are about to have a new sitcom aired tonight and this afternoon is the first i've heard of it. Has it not been advertised heavily? Am I just out of the loop? Is it even their sitcom?

As it is a one-off pilot C4 aren't promoting it heavily at all (in fact getting any info about it was hard!). No one really hypes pilots in case they turn out to be bad. With Armstrong and Bain on board this one should be in safe hands though?

As Leevil says, this is the second of six Comedy Showcase pilots - you can see what else is coming up here.

I've only seen one advert for it.

Adam Buxton is looking goooood in this.

I love Adam Buxton.

I suppose I can let you borrow him.
Don't get him dirty.

Make sure he wears his captains hat!

He's not allowed to take it off.

Lol. What's the deal with the beard? Is he writing a book? That's the rule isn't it? Grow a beard, write a book!

Oh, is that where I've been going wrong?

His was MASSIVE for a while. Really scary.
He's tamed it a bit since.

But then Laura thinks that Adam Buxton looks good in anything.

And even better in nothing.

*goes to google naked Adam Buxton*

And adam buxton! Excellent. I didn't realise it was but a pilot.