The Eric Sykes Collection

Just finished The Eric Sykes Collection, which I can certainly recommend if only for the first film If You Go Down In The Woods Today, but not so sure about the later TV version of The Plank with Arthur Lowe playing the part Tommy Cooper had in the original film.

Rhubarb Rhubarb! I've always loved and thoroughly enjoyed Mr H Is Late along with the last one on the DVD, which I watched last night; It's Your Move - another hilarious Sykes film and in fact I see from the sleeve notes that three of them on the DVD were Montreux Award winners, and I'm not surprised.

The array of British comedy stars is too numerous to list from all five films - being a bit of fun trying to spot them and you have the opportunity to watch the saucy postcard naughty ladies baring all (nearly).

All this for £5.99 from Amazon is a no brainer. Get it!! Belly laughs galore!! You'll love it!!

Bought it a couple of weeks ago but as mentioned in another thread I'm a bit reluctant to revisit in case it just isn't funny. Sounds like it's worth watching most of the films. Although curisousity value if nothing else makes me want to see Arthur Lowe in the Tommy Cooper role.